Returning experienced player seeking active raid guild

Kintari.4172

I recently returned to the game after a long break that began shortly after PoF hit. I am looking for a guild where I can raid once again. I am not looking for a static spot because life circumstances do not permit that kind of time committment, but I will be happy to help fill the roster and sub in as needed. I have cleared W1 - W4 many times, have legendary armor and 600+ LI, plus at least 1 of every profession (although I am partial to playing elementalist, thief, guardian, necro, and revenant). I have been raiding in games since 2004. I am patient, show up prepared, and don't get salty. I am looking for a group that is capable of screwing around, having fun, and beating encounters at the same time. Contact me here or in-game if interested.

hi there. we currently on the road to look for more raid-able bodies. we got a very exp raid trainer, who is willing to lend out his time to train anyone for any wing as an 11th person on discord/stream.
we're open to off meta builds as well. as long as you have fun when we all raid and clear things here and there, that's a successful run. there's no need to piss over someone who has to drop squad cuz his/her child is crying, or more salt shaking in the run. there's no need for all that xD
here's to more info about us. we could use your exp to help others as well o/https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/41284/na-pvx-intense-pleasure-mmm-chill-guild-lfm-filthy-casuals-to-insomniacs-new-vet-all-welcome/p1

Hello Kintari,

I have a guild that may interest you. We are XHSA a community going on it's 15th year in the GW universe.

We are a community for players that are looking for a both active and dedicated players to join us. While include both veteran and new players a like. With a maintained roster of 150+ active and participating members, you can be sure there will be plenty to be apart of for a long time to come.

Now on to the part that you are interested in. Raids.

To start off we host casual raids atleast once a week. These can be any day of the week except when our statics run Tuesday and Thursday. Anyone can participate on these runs and are on a sign up basis.

We do also have an experienced raiding pool of players. These are players that have experience clearing some of the tougher encounters and/or CMs and have atleast two meta classes. I feel like that you could be quickly vetted based on your experience. This will enable you to fill for any of our two statics should they have someone out that day, which is not at all uncommon.

Other than that we're are a pretty laid back raid group that both likes to have fun, sometimes try new things, while still getting our kills in a reasonable time frame.

If you wanna check us out and see about joining please see our most recent recruitment post.

https://redd.it/dbvmmg