Official Feedback Thread about Build and Equipment Templates - Page 24 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Official Feedback Thread about Build and Equipment Templates

1181920212224>

Comments

• DirtyDan.4759DirtyDan.4759 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 13, 2020

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    I have another update for you on what we're working on for Build and Equipment Templates. As mentioned in a previous post, one thing we've been working on is a way to give you all greater flexibility when making experimental changes to templates. That's almost ready, and a Revert button for changes to templates will be shipping with the February 25 build. This feature will work a bit like a restore point: Clicking it will return everything back to the way it was when you first loaded up a build.

People weren't asking for a revert button, people are asking to not automatically save every change and instead only save them when replacing the template which is way more user friendly than having to look for the button everytime before swapping a template.

• The 'revert' button sounds like a step in the right direction at least, making templates act more like templates.
    I'm curious what events will define the point that is reverted too, and how gear will be stored before/after the reversion.

Will character selection/map change/disconnects impact the 'revert' point?

Will loading another template impact the revert point?

If I hit the revert button; does the now unused gear drop into my inventory?

Does the gear only in the revert point drop in to my inventory when the revert point is updated?

• @Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    I have another update for you on what we're working on for Build and Equipment Templates. As mentioned in a previous post, one thing we've been working on is a way to give you all greater flexibility when making experimental changes to templates. That's almost ready, and a Revert button for changes to templates will be shipping with the February 25 build. This feature will work a bit like a restore point: Clicking it will return everything back to the way it was when you first loaded up a build.

Do we have to pay for it as well? (No, I'm not joking, serious question)

• Balthzar.3807Balthzar.3807 Member ✭✭✭

the revert button is going to be the best they would be able to do with the system they have in place. lets be honest they are not going to rework it from the ground up.

That being said I would like some update on the other issues mentioned please. I don't care about the monetisation we all know that is not going to change.