new patch later?

Sovereign.1093

Build templates, halloween bugfixes, new gemstore items, corrected skill info and maybe just maybe unblockable dismounts if they've done it fast enough. Otherwise that would give an insight into how long it takes to add what is probably just a single line of script code to the skill data set, lol.

I dont expect much more. The corner walls on DBL garrison finally being fixed after several years of being broken, fixed, then broken again? Naaaaaaaaah. We dont need no stinkin corners.

fixed a crash bugfixed a client bugfixed a client bugfixed a bug that "dead eye" could only cause 3 stacks poison instead of the intended 5.added build templatesfixed a bug in build templatesfixed a crash bughot fix thief trait: Deadly Ambition: The internal cooldown of this trait has been increased from 5 to 10 seconds in PvP only. The stacks of poison has been decreased from 2 to 1 in PvP only.

Found the leaked patch notes!

WvW Patch Notes

• Fixed a server crash.
  • To address server stability & lag all weapons have been removed from the game, instead we've given all players sticks. Sticks have three weapon attacks. The first attack is called Prod. The second attack is called Twig Slap which has a 69% chance to break the stick but in doing so stuns your opponent for 420 seconds. The third attack is called Two-Tonne-Troll-Twig which can be thrown at friendly players; has a range of 1,500 and hits up to 50 targets, cast time of 0.05 seconds and an ICD of 1 second. Interrupts whatever the friendly player is doing.
  • Re-added deployable cannons. You can now throw a deployable cannon (max of 2) onto a siege golem's arm (1 cannon per arm) to create an Omegalul Siege Golem. This activates an additional skill slot on the bar that automatically fires each cannon for over 9000 damage per hit every 0.25 seconds.
  • Build templates are available in WvW. You may unlock the use of build templates if you are rank 9999 or higher.
  • Warclaw can now fly. Unlocking this feature will cost 1 World Ability Point.
  • Removed all linked servers and added them to Blackgate.
  • Due to your feedback regarding Desert Borderlands, Alpine Borderlands and Eternal Battlegrounds we have replaced these maps with Edge of the Mists.
  • We believe arrow cart damage has been lacking, so we have buffed all arrow cart damage by 1337%. You can now mount one arrow cart on Warclaw while flying at the cost of 1 World Ability Point.
  • Gift of Battle removed from WvW reward track. This item now only drops from defeated players. To make this fair for all players, the drop rate has been adjusted to be on par with that of a Festive Confetti Infusion.
  • Removed all nodes inside objectives. A legendary node has been placed in the middle of the map. Harvesting the node has a cast time of 666 seconds which can be interrupted by any player by attacking with sticks. Successfully harvesting the node causes a temporary buff, which lasts until next reset, of 0.0001% less server lag for your side. Go. :trollface:

@Zephyra.4709 said:Found the leaked patch notes!

WvW Patch Notes

• Fixed a server crash.
  • To address server stability & lag all weapons have been removed from the game, instead we've given all players sticks. Sticks have three weapon attacks. The first attack is called Prod. The second attack is called Twig Slap which has a 69% chance to break the stick but in doing so stuns your opponent for 420 seconds. The third attack is called Two-Tonne-Troll-Twig which can be thrown at friendly players; has a range of 1,500 and hits up to 50 targets, cast time of 0.05 seconds and an ICD of 1 second. Interrupts whatever the friendly player is doing.
  • Re-added deployable cannons. You can now throw a deployable cannon (max of 2) onto a siege golem's arm (1 cannon per arm) to create an Omegalul Siege Golem. This activates an additional skill slot on the bar that automatically fires each cannon for over 9000 damage per hit every 0.25 seconds.
  • Build templates are available in WvW. You may unlock the use of build templates if you are rank 9999 or higher.
  • Warclaw can now fly. Unlocking this feature will cost 1 World Ability Point.
  • Removed all linked servers and added them to Blackgate.
  • Due to your feedback regarding Desert Borderlands, Alpine Borderlands and Eternal Battlegrounds we have replaced these maps with Edge of the Mists.
  • We believe arrow cart damage has been lacking, so we have buffed all arrow cart damage by 1337%. You can now mount one arrow cart on Warclaw while flying at the cost of 1 World Ability Point.
  • Gift of Battle removed from WvW reward track. This item now only drops from defeated players. To make this fair for all players, the drop rate has been adjusted to be on par with that of a Festive Confetti Infusion.
  • Removed all nodes inside objectives. A legendary node has been placed in the middle of the map. Harvesting the node has a cast time of 666 seconds which can be interrupted by any player by attacking with sticks. Successfully harvesting the node causes a temporary buff, which lasts until next reset, of 0.0001% less server lag for your side. Go. :trollface:

Like those flying mount ac's, can we get cannons on them next?

Also, do EU servers get the BG link too?

Re-added deployable cannons. You can now throw a deployable cannon (max of 2) onto a siege golem's arm (1 cannon per arm) to create an Omegalul Siege Golem. This activates an additional skill slot on the bar that automatically fires each cannon for over 9000 damage per hit every 0.25 seconds.

I'd log in for that event week.

@Zephyra.4709 said:Found the leaked patch notes!

WvW Patch Notes

• Gift of Battle removed from WvW reward track. This item now only drops from defeated players. To make this fair for all players, the drop rate has been adjusted to be on par with that of a Festive Confetti Infusion. :trollface:

This is BRILLIANT !! In this way all the complains regarding the decrease in QoL for the Legendary Weapons users will disappear!

@XenesisII.1540 said:Omegalul Siege Golem could use a buff I think, there's space for another cannon on the head, or attach frickin laser beams to their heads.

With lasers on the head and an AC on the chest, the golem will only need a greater height to be like the Atlas - the MechWarriors know what an Atlas is.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:wish the equipment and build templates were accountbound. >3<

Id probably even buy some more slots if it wasnt just characterbound.I understand they need to make money... But this is just too cheesy.

it's like the extra slots of bag slots and the character stuff. it's a nice addition since i carry a lot of stuff in my inventory, and i didn't really need this. but, it sucks that something good comes in - character bound not account bound.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:wish the equipment and build templates were accountbound. >3<

Id probably even buy some more slots if it wasnt just characterbound.I understand they need to make money... But this is just too cheesy.

it's like the extra slots of bag slots and the character stuff. it's a nice addition since i carry a lot of stuff in my inventory, and i didn't really need this. but, it sucks that something good comes in - character bound not account bound.

Yea... I already hated that about the bag slots, bought it maybe twice... Dont even know why.But the build templates feel so much better than just bags, also the fact that you lose such an expensive upgrade when deleting a character, yikes (i personally never delete characters, but i know ppl who do)