[merged] Constantly Disconnected Now? - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[merged] Constantly Disconnected Now?

13>

Comments

• @Stephane Lo Presti.7258 said:
    We're aware of the crash and disconnect issues with today's build. Our engineers are investigating and trying to get a fix as soon as possible!

P.S. I merged 2 discussions about this topic.

hello! so... Lion's arch is the location for night of the necromancers 2019, and that is going to be happening on 10/31 at 5pm CST. my team is highly worried that, as we attempt to set an in game record for the largest gathering of necromancers in gw2 history AND raise funds for the canadian cancer society, that these disconnects will horrifically hinder the event as a whole. do we have a kind of sort of ETA on when this will be fixed?

• Daddicus.6128Daddicus.6128 Member ✭✭✭✭

I think they fixed it now, but you may have to restart your system. I think there was some bad code left laying around in memory on my system. Cleared when I restarted (after they fixed it.)

• seriously Anet, its unplayable right now. I can login and move around for 2 minutes and get rolled back everytime. How much ACUTAL development time went into this?

• I got the update and can't load in, DC error..

• Ten minutes of uptime with no disconnects for me on public DR instance 18.232.254.87.

So far, so good.

• Getting Disconnects with Error Code: 1083:5:7:1596:101 right after new patch

• Hesione.9412Hesione.9412 Member ✭✭✭

Is anyone with the disconnects also running ArcDPS? I never used the build templates, myself. I normally only run the framerate, ping, and refresh box (I wish Anet would show those in their UI, maybe next to the minimap).

• Trashy build templates and game crashes.. Its like Anet doesn't want us to play gw2 anymore :'(

• Aaralyna.3104Aaralyna.3104 Member ✭✭✭

@Hesione.9412 said:
    Is anyone with the disconnects also running ArcDPS? I never used the build templates, myself. I normally only run the framerate, ping, and refresh box (I wish Anet would show those in their UI, maybe next to the minimap).

Nope. No addons or any 3rd parties running at all here and usually never crash in the game (last time was when LWs4e1 rolled out for me I believe... till today). Makes me more wonder if its only EU servers or also US servers (EU player here). I was on my mesmer if that makes any change.

• Trust me, it's not just EU.

• Belisaria.8136Belisaria.8136 Member ✭✭
    edited October 31, 2019

My own experience and that of a few people I've spoken to in LA is no crashes since the most recent patch. So at least some improvement it seems here in NA.

• Kate Soulguard.7132Kate Soulguard.7132 Member ✭✭
    edited October 31, 2019

9:39pm Central Time, 35.168.222.99 I think was the IP. Disconnect.

I'll add that I was OK for an hour and a half. Previous to this patch, I was safe for no more than about ten minutes. So if there are multiple issues, you nabbed at least one of them.

• Kitaro.3695Kitaro.3695 Member
    edited October 31, 2019

Hey ANET, constant disconnect when switch equipment template or build template.

All it takes is one click on any tab and the game disconnects instantly. It does this in WvW all maps, many PVE zones both Original, HOT and POF, Sanctuary and Bastion area, Lions Arch and Divinity Reach.
    Removed equipment from all templates and reinstalled. Ran Repair on the program. Tried it on a different character.
    The game is literally unplayable.

Also when the game disconnects even after a few minutes all changes to templates revert back to their pre-change state. Its like the game forgets its mind.

And lastly when I re-log back in I am in a different area then the disconnect. Example: I am at the broker in Lions Arch. After the disconnect and relog in I come back to grand Piazza. strange.

This is a pretty big problem as I cant even save a template as when the game disconnects it rolls back the changes and I cant even put the gear back in. So in short I am screwed.

Please fix......

• Dante.1508Dante.1508 Member ✭✭✭

I switched to my druid (new build) and now cannot stay logged in and cannot use the Auction house at all... My ping in options says 0...
    https://i.imgur.com/MmfCD8e.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/7Y1LX0R.jpg

• Have been dcing like crazy whenever I try to change dye colors on my outfits. Even if I pressed save changes and get disconnected, it rolls me back to the same spot I've been with the same dye colors I had before. I decided not to touch it, so I don't disconnect every second, but I still get disconnected every 10-20 minutes. At least my ping is back to normal, it was crazy and unplayable last patch.

• Same DC's even after restart. Maybe their next move is to have us pay by the minute.

I reset my modem now the SMS Authentication has popped up but no SMS arrived... So now i can't even login..

• Where you at? I was constantly DCing in LA. It all cleared up when I left that map

• Stuck at the loading screen, this had been going on for a few hours now. Hopefully, we'll get an answer by tomorrow.

• I am so angry right now. They patch it to stop DCs, when I wasn't having any trouble and they I DC six times in 10 minutes. Someone tells me to restart by computer. That seems to work, then I am in PvP. DC in the middle of a game and his a dishonor timeout. I reset my game again and it seems to work. Play a lot of pvp and them DC again and them another dishonor timeout. SO I reset it again., and when everything seems stable, I try one more pvp game. This DC earns me a really long dishonor timeout. Really Anet, get your game fixed :(

• Maieska.7485Maieska.7485 Member
    edited October 31, 2019

Been having to redo all of these quest instances in Crystal desert multiple times because of these disconnects. And just disconnected again during another one. Won't be touching this game again until this disconnect stuff is fixed. A shame, I Just started playing this game two or three weeks ago and really like it.

• CzechMate.7014CzechMate.7014 Member
    edited October 31, 2019

I wanted to make a new thread but looking throught this forum I thought I would get deleted. Since the "template patch", the game has been basically unplayable for me. Yesterday I just quit because getting disconnected every three minutes and doing the same thing again and again is NOT FUN. I saw the client updating today and I thought "perfect, they fixed it" and oh boy was I wrong. They made it even worse. I never saw ping numbers higher than 50 but today I started with over 300 in LA. The game is laggy as hell, people literally teleporting over the screen, I cast a skill and have to wait three or four seconds for the response, I tried doing world boss just now, ping number over 3000, stood there for 3 minutes, game doesnt respond, got DCed, overe and over. I just want one thing, only one thing and I believe I don't want that much as customer. Can I or WE get any sort of feedback?? Can somebody from the company stand up and say "hey, we kitten up, sorry, this is the problem and we will sort it out in xx days"...I mean anything?
    EDIT: oh and now, I can't even get into the game =)

• Every time I am trying to change the map, LA, TD, any other map, I get Network Error and dc. If I try like 10-20 times I may go to the map I want to, but it is very annoying, its impossible to play like this. Also Trading post doesn't work most of the time.

• Blude.6812Blude.6812 Member ✭✭✭✭

Thanks, cost me the South Meta awards. Please get it fixed.

• Now, a good 15 hours after I posted last, I get constant popups about cannot access the server...

Seriously... _15 HOURS!!!! _
    You cannot get it fixed obviously so Roll back!!

How much more patience do you expect from your user base?

• > RESOLVED:

_After much messing with the templates (5 hours) I ended up buying from the gem store 1ea build and equipment template. YES had to spend real money to fix ANETs issue.

Once I had freshly blank build/equipment template I was able to use the copy command of the blank template and paste it onto the ones which were corrupted which extracted out the gear, reset the skills ans traits.

From there I was very careful not to use any piece of gear twice and build each template. Checking every time after two additions to make sure nothing got corrupted along the way. My best guess has something to do with mixing/reusing legendary gear and runes with ascended gear and exotic runes as that was the major difference between what I did the 1st time and the time which worked. (Legendary gear and Legendary runes/sigils) (Acceded gear and exotic runes/sigils)

Just stupid. I have sent in a refund request from to ANET for the GEMS I used to fix their problem. Lets see where that request goes._

=============================================

@Kitaro.3695 said:
    Hey ANET, constant disconnect when switch equipment template or build template.

All it takes is one click on any tab and the game disconnects instantly. It does this in WvW all maps, many PVE zones both Original, HOT and POF, Sanctuary and Bastion area, Lions Arch and Divinity Reach.
    Removed equipment from all templates and reinstalled. Ran Repair on the program. Tried it on a different character.
    The game is literally unplayable.

Also when the game disconnects even after a few minutes all changes to templates revert back to their pre-change state. Its like the game forgets its mind.

And lastly when I re-log back in I am in a different area then the disconnect. Example: I am at the broker in Lions Arch. After the disconnect and relog in I come back to grand Piazza. strange.

This is a pretty big problem as I cant even save a template as when the game disconnects it rolls back the changes and I cant even put the gear back in. So in short I am screwed.

Please fix......

• hedella.8965hedella.8965 Member
    edited October 31, 2019

Still getting regular disconnects (not as often as yesterday, but often enough), but just now I tried loading into my character who is in LA and whom I left there 10 minutes ago. And every time I try my game completely crashes. Other characters in other locations work fine. What is going on? :o

UPD. Some other maps aren't working either, like Diessa Plateu. My game crashes every time I try to go there. I'm sure there're more. This is pretty unplayable.

• Tyncale.1629Tyncale.1629 Member ✭✭✭

I get disconnected at the end of the instance To Kill a God every time now. So I do not get the achievement and have to do that wonderful fight again. So still problems.

• İ am havin same problem. every 15 mins, gettin blackscreen and game not closin or restartin or loggin back in. Have to close everytime from "Task manager" . Unable to play at

• Game is lagging so badly, i'm seriously considering playing Fallout 76 instead. It's just that bad.

• It seems the problem is coming back, it's pretty laggy and totally unplayable, I got dc and the error message which say that it's not possible to reach the loggin server :(

• Thel.9087Thel.9087 Member
    edited November 4, 2019

https://imgur.com/7JcYOGX
    EU server lags at 200% :) But there is 0 communication from ANet so you won't know a thing at all. I never had issues that often when playing in NA. And since NA is working smoothly atm, it's mostly the EU server that sucks.

• Since last patch a lot of players still have Network Error in half of the world map instances. Some can't even join WvW maps, can't enter the raid instance, can't enter guild hall, etc.

• i had many disconnects 6 months ago, i found the solution to my problem via a antimalware software that caused the effect. the program is called gridinsoft anti malware. if any of you that gets disconnected use it, uninstall at once.

• I'm still having issues with the auction house, queuing up for PvP, and trying to chat with my gulids.

@Dragule.2174 said:
    I'm still having issues with the auction house, queuing up for PvP, and trying to chat with my gulids.

Same my chat keeps freezing lately.

• Dragule.2174Dragule.2174 Member
    edited November 6, 2019

I sent in a ticket a few days ago and no reply yet. I have tried reinstalling the game, flushed DNS, port forwarding, and my mobile hotspot. I have even tried the ethernet at my employer... same result. I guess I'm done with the game until it gets addressed : (

• AenuS.4815AenuS.4815 Member
    edited November 7, 2019

I have log-in server connection error for 2-3 days now.. Can't even enter on my character sometimes.. When somehow I succesfully log-in I just got another log-in server connection error while trying joining the game with character or teleport to another map.. I played months without this problem and now all started after new patch.

Errors:
    -In launcher: code 42:1000:7006:1232 and 58:11:5:535
    -In game: code 5:11:3:159:101

• And another one in-game error code: 58:11:5:535:101

This time in Divinity's Reach while looking on world map.

• Today again 7 times disconnects in 30 mins. My internet ok checking with WinMTR.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@MXD.1369 said:
    Today again 7 times disconnects in 30 mins. My internet ok checking with WinMTR.

Yes but did you use pingplotter and checked all the nodes bettwen you and anet servers?

• @Tyncale.1629 said:
    I get disconnected at the end of the instance To Kill a God every time now. So I do not get the achievement and have to do that wonderful fight again. So still problems.

i get the same error (7:11:3:191:101) but it happens when im fighting Balthazar's robot.. when i defeat it and im about to attack Balthazar, it crashes :(
    i have Windows 10 64, an Intel Core i5-7400, 8GB RAM, a Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti and two monitors.
    its weird that is the only place where happens (i mean it happens a lot, but there is a constant error)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.