Does Stealth Compliment Mobility Too Easily and Vice Versa In GW2/WvW?

Whiteout.1975

Here we have two mechanics... Stealth & Mobility. Both can be used interchangeably for offensive or defensive situations. Meaning as they are... These mechanics can, in the snap of a finger, ether be used to help obtain a kill or escape from being killed. Easily powerful versatility when available. Even more versatile though when occurring at the same time.

Normally, when I make a poll. I try to leave my own opinions out; to help not create an initial bias. However, in this case, I have no shame in saying that I have an big issue with these complimenting each other as often as they do; when occurring at the same time. Sure, it can be hard to kill what you can't catch or have a hard time catching, but even harder when you can't see it too. Stealth... Attempt to sneak an attack on your opponent maybe... Add mobility to make the job even easier.

Now, don't get me wrong here. I'm not making the argument that you should be completely immobile with stealth for example. Instead, I'm trying to establish a greater awareness, mostly to Anet, on just how rewarding this play-style can be. IMO, I don't believe there should be NO "tradeoffs" when the two mechanics are occurring at the same time in this game given how they can operate each respectively. IMO, there should be some fair and inherent trade off happening between the two mechanics; when working together. And because I don't want to drag this any further on my end... I just want to ask peoples general opinions on this. Does Stealth compliment Mobility too easily and vice versa in GW2/WvW? Please explain your opinions if able :)

Unless you're immobilized or something like that. Being stealth may not make a difference... But I've been in situations where it still did and was immobilized. Call it "luck" maybe, but it still had influence even then. So this example is kinda a coin toss IMO. Like I said in the OP: "IMO, there should be some fair and inherent trade off happening between the two mechanics; when working together". Initially, I would just not allow the player's normal base speed to go over that normal "base" through any buff's like swiftness or super speed... Even certain traits. That just sounds like more of a fair trade off to me.