rev skills change location — Guild Wars 2 Forums

rev skills change location

Rev skills are broken. If you reordered the skills from stock the icons are correct but the skill is noy

Comments

• Yeah, I'm experiencing this as well. Very annoying.

• Ahi.9673Ahi.9673 Member ✭✭

yep, same. please fix

• It seams to happen when you have not unlocked all the skills for that legend. After that it stopped happening.

• has to do with Templates and mode switches it seems. Very obnoxious

@Paradox.3219 said:
    It seams to happen when you have not unlocked all the skills for that legend. After that it stopped happening.

nope. keeps happening randomly

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Have you tried right clicking on the tab and selecting "Clear Build Template" and then setting it up again from the blank state? I haven't ran into this particular bug so I can't test it but that is what I had to do in order to get it to have the correct default legend whenever I loaded in or changed instance. The first legend you select when you have the blank template will end up as the default

I will give it a try but the problem really is mainly with utility skills randomly swapping positions

• As a alarene, it's very annoying. Prepare your legends, then swap them in the middle of fight because you need a specific skill, but unfortunately there's e.g. Riposting Shadow instead of Impossible Odds under this hotkey, and you're flying back, probably leaving the arena and die (e.g. 100CM, 99CM, Deepstone, Siren's Reef and more, including raid bosses).

Please, do something.

Commander, to ME!

• Lottie.5370Lottie.5370 Member ✭✭✭

@Antycypator.9874 said:
    As a alarene, it's very annoying. Prepare your legends, then swap them in the middle of fight because you need a specific skill, but unfortunately there's e.g. Riposting Shadow instead of Impossible Odds under this hotkey, and you're flying back, probably leaving the arena and die (e.g. 100CM, 99CM, Deepstone, Siren's Reef and more, including raid bosses).

Please, do something.

I am having the exact same problem.

@Khisanth.2948 said:
    Have you tried right clicking on the tab and selecting "Clear Build Template" and then setting it up again from the blank state? I haven't ran into this particular bug so I can't test it but that is what I had to do in order to get it to have the correct default legend whenever I loaded in or changed instance. The first legend you select when you have the blank template will end up as the default

I actually tried this and it seems to have solved the issue, interestingly enough. The bug no longer seems to occur for me.

• yeah getting this bug very annoying

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.