Dismounting skill too strong !

Justine.6351

The new dismount skill is just too strong and needs some kind of nerf. When I try to get back to the zerg half a dozen perma invis infinite dodge one shot trolls gank me off my mount.

Suggestion,Make mounts immune to Lance skill when in home territory. As compensation make it unblockable.

That is all. If you disagree you are wrong.

@Justine.6351 said:

@"Sobx.1758" said:Is this some kind of meme? Can't be serious.

It won't be "made unblockable as a compensation", because it will be unblockable regardless of what you want here.

Oh ok no compensation needed then. Just make the suggested change.

Nah, just make it unblockable without your pve-friendly change. We should be k :)

• Confused 1

I think Lance is fine. What is problem Lance is definitly too expensive. 166 points for it? Totally bleh for new WvW players... Very unfriendly.What is overpowered:

• Thief infinity stealth/jumping without any chance block invis (stealth, jump, burst dmg, stealth, jump, burst dmg, stealth, jump, burst dmg... out of combat, mount, bye)
  • Superior Battle Maul - totally bleh Warclaw ability finishes downed players

I want Warclaw only for movement on map. No this abilities influencing combat.

@Donn.9024 said:I think Lance is fine. What is problem Lance is definitly too expensive. 166 points for it? Totally bleh for new WvW players... Very unfriendly.What is overpowered:

• Thief infinity stealth/jumping without any chance block invis (stealth, jump, burst dmg, stealth, jump, burst dmg, stealth, jump, burst dmg... out of combat, mount, bye)
  • Superior Battle Maul - totally bleh Warclaw ability finishes downed players

I want Warclaw only for movement on map. No this abilities influencing combat.

You do know your first point wouldn't change no matter what changes you made to warclaw right? As long as it grants mobility, people will use it that way.

@Justine.6351 said:

@"Sobx.1758" said:Is this some kind of meme? Can't be serious.

It won't be "made unblockable as a compensation", because it will be unblockable regardless of what you want here.

Oh ok no compensation needed then. Just make the suggested change.

I concur. Although I appreciate the time and effort Ben put into this, I never wanted it.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:The lance should heat sink to target and when targets hit explode into multiple mini lances dismounting all the targeted allies within 1200 radius :)

That sounds good for the Charr Car though, the next WvW mount ANET intends to introduce. A bit faster than the golem but costs 3 supply for every missile you launch. Also has a shield that reflects projectiles (including AC) but cannot go underwater or withstand a fall from heights (because balance).

I know we're joking and all, but give it 12 months or so..... ^_^

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:Oh my....First time i heard of someone running back to zerg and get ganked.Who are these trolls?

Pretty easy to spot. Glass burst build + full escape kit + only fight selectively those their build hard counters.

If you really want to know who they are, make a thread suggesting to not reveal class + elite spec details on target, and they will come right out of the woodwork to shout that suggestion down dozens at a time.

@Zikory.6871 said:

@Zikory.6871 said:Use your brand new, perfectly implemented, Build templates to change your build before trying to return to the tag.

Did Ruthless mandate that all KnT members have a "getting back to the zerg" build saved in their templates? :trollface:

A man date with Ruthless? The dream.

Sign me up. A romantic walk at north left camp would be swell.

I always enjoyed running with you guys back in the KN days. Good fighting.

@SoV.5139 said:

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:Oh my....First time i heard of someone running back to zerg and get ganked.Who are these trolls?

Pretty easy to spot. Glass burst build + full escape kit + only fight selectively those their build hard counters.

If you really want to know who they are, make a thread suggesting to not reveal class + elite spec details on target, and they will come right out of the woodwork to shout that suggestion down dozens at a time.

Lolwhat?

I specifically look for those glass cannons to run down using class/elite spec as markers.

Gankers beware, I am back on the hammer rev now that I roaming with a friend at night, he carry me so hard I don't even need to use cor anymore.

@Justine.6351 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:we all know you're a zergling at heart, Justine. you can't hide da troof behind this sarcastic post :P

Yar,I got people to carry me on BP now that I xfered there. Ded, late, rdrm. Their 50 man zergs are amazing. What more could I ask for.

Rightly said, anyone else wanna get carried, join BP.1000 Gem for BP, 500 for their link.**Cheap as chips