Idea: Condition transfer on Empowering Misery

Knighthonor.4061

Currently I feel that Demon's heal is kind of underpowered untraited. No resistance or anything other than a small heal increase per condition which is nothing if the conditions eat you up anyway.

But with the risk/reward factor in play, I can see this as an interesting skill to put condition transfer on, which would send conditions on the revenant to targeted enemy along side the heal which would still work as normal.

This would greatly make this skill more useful, and give it a risk/reward factor for using the emergency heal or use the condition transfer right now for better damage.

This would greatly synergize with Pain Absorption, and would allow the demon build to move on from Pulsating Pestilence trait and True Nature (Elite spec exclusive) for something else.

I would have liked something like this to replace Banish Enchantment, but the 30 sec cooldown on Empower Misery seem like a better fit balance wise since it has a longer cooldown than Pulsating Pestilence trait. Could be pretty strong trade off.

Revenant as a whole has enough transfers, one of them being the strongest in the game too. The idea is to balance PP into the options by making this a choice for sustain that can be potentially strong or pick the other more guaranteed damaging options.

I do agree on the behalf of EM being oddly designed without Demonic Defiance and thus why I think and always thought that the baseline skill should always grant 2 seconds of Resistance no matter what trait is picked because even when it's picked, it's possible to stack 4 seconds of Resistance anyway, this would make the "Gain Resistance when using a Demon Skill." actually accurate and affect the ICD when using the Heal Skill also, better designed in the end as well as making the trait less of an influence which can make other traits viable for use.

That's just another thing among the rest that could help making Replenishing Despair better if they were to buff it in the way I suggested it.

PA does easily and effectively stack a lot of Resistance while in team fights so, it's not literally unplayable but does take more coordination to make it more useful per use, but after all that there's often enough resistance going out for the team as well as yourself that conditions will run out.