LFG, PvE, EST, Casual, TC

kellin.7594

Casual player (1-2 hrs mainly evenings, occasionally on during the day, more on weekends), long time MMORPG gamer. Been playing mostly solo for 7 years after my guild faded away, world explorer and story line follower looking for friendly folks with whom to expand my horizons beyond single play or PuGs. Happy to do WvW, really terrible at PvP even after years of gaming. Enjoy events, dungeons, fractals, questing, etc. in groups small or large. Prefer a laid back adult guild with regular activities that understands things like dogs, jobs and life. More a typer than a talker, good listener, awful jumper. Thanks!

@"kellin.7594" said:Casual player (1-2 hrs mainly evenings, occasionally on during the day, more on weekends), long time MMORPG gamer. Been playing mostly solo for 7 years after my guild faded away, world explorer and story line follower looking for friendly folks with whom to expand my horizons beyond single play or PuGs. Happy to do WvW, really terrible at PvP even after years of gaming. Enjoy events, dungeons, fractals, questing, etc. in groups small or large. Prefer a laid back adult guild with regular activities that understands things like dogs, jobs and life. More a typer than a talker, good listener, awful jumper. Thanks!

Hiya! If you're happy in a pretty small guild (we started out recently and are building), and you're an ally to people at the margins (people of color, disabled people, LGBTQIA+ people, etc.) or are one yourself, then you might like Café Solidarity [CAFÉ]. Most of our members are on Tarnished Coast, and we do events and fun activities together. We mostly type, too. =D If you're interested, please check out our official recruitment post. It's got more details and a link to our Discord, where you can read our rules and post an intro if you'd like to join. =D (P.S. - We have a whole text channel on Discord just to talk about our beloved pets.)

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/91141/na-pvx-cafe-cafe-solidary-for-people-at-the-margins