With these Up coming changes(Pretty hype for them) can we expect

zoopop.5630

These changes to happen on Tuesday ? I feel like you are making big and good moves to actually get the balance going again for this game and to be honest I haven't been as happy for a balance patch in a while.

@Cal Cohen.3527 or @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 any chances we can get some insight when you guys plan to make the drop?

Also wanted to double check on the status of Swiss / Tournament Of Legend/ Off Season 2vs2?

Again thank you for all the hard work you guys been doing and keeping the community updated.

@zoopop.5630 said:These changes to happen on Tuesday ? I feel like you are making big and good moves to actually get the balance going again for this game and to be honest I haven't been as happy for a balance patch in a while.

@Cal Cohen.3527 or @Ben Phongluangtham.1065 any chances we can get some insight when you guys plan to make the drop?

Also wanted to double check on the status of Swiss / Tournament Of Legend/ Off Season 2vs2?

Again thank you for all the hard work you guys been doing and keeping the community updated.

Theyre still iterating on that patch list, so it may not be as early as this tuesday.Also glad that it targets the most overperforming specs, though there are some kinks that need to be addressed.

@zoopop.5630 said:These changes to happen on Tuesday ? I feel like you are making big and good moves to actually get the balance going again for this game and to be honest I haven't been as happy for a balance patch in a while.

By the way this tuesday patch you are talking about will literally just create a bunker fb and condi meta for this season, it will be complete cancer to play, think about it.

@Ocean.1469 said:To me it seems half bothered as always. Always nerfing instead of balancing and still don't remove the most over-performing.

....... what do you think balancing is? Would you rather they buff class to do even more damage? Isn't the TTK low enough?

What do you think is the most over-performing? Has to be holo, its been at the top of the meta for half a dozen seasons. Condi thief was all over last season and i've been seeing a ton more condi mirage of late. Seems they are hitting the nail on the head.

@Ocean.1469 said:

@zoopop.5630 said:By the way this tuesday patch you are talking about will literally just create a bunker fb and condi meta for this season, it will be complete cancer to play, think about it.Yes, but if they're fixing egregiously broken stuff that quickly, a meta like that won't last more than a few weeks. It's well worth it to bring the power level down quickly compared to years of ridiculous power creep.