Super Adventure Box: Moto's Maker Edition

Here's a relatively simple idea to address the common gripe/complaint of "World 3 when?"

Super Adventure Box: Moto's Maker Edition.

During the next SAB festival, after completing some achievements you'll receive an item you can trade to your guild hall decorator for a small SAB console decoration. Limit one per guild. Placing and interacting with will transport you and your party to an empty map instance in the SAB universe.

This instance is classified as a part of your guild hall, and you can place decorations from your guild inventory.

That's it.

-~-

There are likely some technical challenges that I'm overlooking with this simplified description, but it seems as though this would be a pretty straightforward way of giving players the ability to create and share their own SAB worlds. There are plenty of ways you could expand the idea but you don't really need to overcomplicate it. Players are really creative with their guild hall JP's, just give them an empty "blank-slate" map and the freedom to build. It doesn't even need to be a very large map, Super Adventure Box is mostly about verticality anyway. 3600x3600 units would be more than enough.

If you wanted to take it a step further, you could place an entrance to your currently repped guild's SAB instance from the hub, so when the festival is active you can easily invite other players to your guild's custom map.

Well, it's a good idea. But I wonder if it would be easy to implement. Now, many are aware/discovered what were the areas of w3-w4, even their names. SAB started as an april joke, but this is clearly a festival at my eyes. I'm saddened that they haven't readded at least w3-1 genie to unlock moto's lab missed it.

What about creating our zone? Well... sure. But I don't feel it would suffice. Like enjoying that mineshaft level and the final castle shown on the map.

At this point they can simply say lord vanquish had the time to destroy the two other worlds. So just have to add castle, final battle, saving the princess.

See super paper mario. That's what they did with samurai world. Woooofff destroyed!

Again sorry to be skeptical, but I don't have lot of hopes and faith after 7 years. I can't still understand why we don't have the other worlds, at a reason of little work from an independant dev, 1 year for 1 world is easily doable. Could have been finished in 2016-2017. Again I feels it's a waste and a shame that things like sab w3 and w4 but also polymock are still unfinished...It was amazing, the trailer, the musics, Duskk, the online game, they did so much....

That DIY content will fade if no rewards, plus peeps will farm it to death. I don't want that awesome platform minigame to be turned into an horrible farming abobination.