Since templates patch client is shutting my pc down randomly — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Since templates patch client is shutting my pc down randomly

Itz Jay.8941Itz Jay.8941 Member ✭✭✭

After the templates patch I think my third game in my pc randomly shut down. It's just happened for the second time now I tried to open the client up again and it shut down instantly, managed to open it up the second time trying to get back in and its working fine now. Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Alatar.7364Alatar.7364 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Itz Jay.8941 said:
    After the templates patch I think my third game in my pc randomly shut down. It's just happened for the second time now I tried to open the client up again and it shut down instantly, managed to open it up the second time trying to get back in and its working fine now. Anyone else experience this?

I am not, but I think you should post this in different section of Forums to get proper help/response.
    If it persists than perhaps even a support ticket.

~ I Aear cân ven na mar

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.