Bots in pvp — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Bots in pvp

We all losing rank because of bots.

Comments

• Burnfall.9573Burnfall.9573 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 4, 2019

what Professions do these bots play?

• Bots = automated programs , that behave (do the same attacks+go in the place) , when they respawn .
    Install a program like ''Frap'' and record them . Then make a ticket with the video as proof .

Afk = ppl that give up , after the first battle loss .
    The plus side from that , its that the match will end in 6 min .
    If the match is 7 and less , the enemy dont get ''full'' rating WIN (almost half points)

mod , i will grand you 5 months of peace
    but you will offer me 5 ''cookies'' to munch afterwards :P
    up until now i have less than 15 cookies eaten , because i am not trying to get fat

• Nix.3152Nix.3152 Member ✭✭

i ve seen a few bots during offseason. they are not even that bad. especially mirage. whoever made them did pretty good job programming.

• Crab Fear.1624Crab Fear.1624 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Burnfall.9573 said:

Not thief

Soon™ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thief is my obsession.

• @Nix.3152 said:
    i ve seen a few bots during offseason. they are not even that bad. especially mirage. whoever made them did pretty good job programming.

Some bots are really bad. Had a Guardian bot the other day spam 1 to revive rather than press F. The other team didn't catch on so they would just ignore downed because they thought the bot was ressing. Free self res basically...

• Burnfall.9573Burnfall.9573 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 5, 2019

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@Burnfall.9573 said:

Not thief

I was hoping it was Thief Profession

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.