anat we still luv u

Stand The Wall.6987

The only person I love so far is @Cal Cohen.3527. Dude is already making seemingly genuine efforts that appear to show real care for the game (WvW) more than anyone I've ever witnessed from Anet personally. Anyone else @Anet can get some "love" when they put out real care and effort because they genuinely want to and not feel obligated to. Like Cal seems to have so far. Just my honest opinion. And honestly it should come as little to no shock why I have this opinion considering the kinds of communication we've had on these forums for years prior in general... Just saying. Anyways, good job Cal.

@Whiteout.1975 said:The only person I love so far is @Cal Cohen.3527. Dude is already making seemingly genuine efforts that appear to show real care for the game (WvW) more than anyone I've ever witnessed from Anet personally. Anyone else @Anet can get some "love" when they put out real care and effort because they genuinely want to and not feel obligated to. Like Cal seems to have so far. Just my honest opinion. And honestly it should come as little to no shock why I have this opinion considering the kinds of communication we've had on these forums for years prior in general... Just saying. Anyways, good job Cal.

Lets hope with all the work hes doing he finds time to keep on playing wvw and pvp, to not lose touch to the modes like most other devs seem to have. I dont know how previous devs ever thought they could balance the game without playing it themself to get a basic understanding facepalm