Question about Personal Story Mastery point

Hi,I've completed the human Personal Story with a character, and I chose the missions that unlock the Order of Whispers. I need another 1x Tyria Mastery Point (the red star), to complete the Autoloot Mastery track.My question: if I start the Personal Story on another human character, and choose to unlock another Order missionpath ( ex. Priory Order), if I complete those missions (level 40 chapter I think) will I get another Mastery Point? Or can you only get 1 per account the first time you have to choose between Orders, and then that's it, you can no longer get a Mastery point with another character if you choose another Order?

Let me know if I didn't write this well enough.Thank you

If not mistaken its 1 per account for the story part (regardless of choice made). As for missing Mastery Points for core Tyria, take a look on the wiki as it has a whole list of options. But start with insights which are just communes on the map. The Lion's Arch Exterminator (also gives you a Princess material gobbler) is also a good and relative easy one to get.

@"Aaralyna.3104" is right: it's 1 MP per account (it's one of the MP in the category " Hero" here).But you'll get 1 MP for each chapter (the first time) of the personal story, so you'll get another one when you'll continue with the story (see the achievements "Personal Story Chapter" X).If you already completed the personal story... my bad, sorry.