Couple of Bugs on Revenant and Build Templates — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Couple of Bugs on Revenant and Build Templates

Kidel.2057Kidel.2057 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 6, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Since build templates I'm experiencing lots of bugs with revenant utility skills.

First of all my utility skills get swapped to a "default" arrangement instead of staying in the order I set them. It happens with every legend currently.
This may be trivial, but the other bug is way stranger.
If I activate Glint facets and swap to another herald build that has glint on a different slot, facets consume energy even if I'm on Jalis or Shiro.

Comments

• Ahi.9673Ahi.9673 Member ✭✭
    edited November 6, 2019

it's far from trivial, not having skills where your muscle memory expects them to be makes it essentially impossible to play a revenant at the moment unless you remember to double check your skills after every loading screen

please fix asap

• Kidel.2057Kidel.2057 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 6, 2019

You may be right, I simply assumed I was the only one rearranging Rev utility skills (I do that based on use frequency)

• Vyrulisse.1246Vyrulisse.1246 Member ✭✭✭

Yeah it's a big issue and annoyance.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.