Mithril Ore Missing? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Mithril Ore Missing?

I go to Malchor's Leap to harvest Wood and Mithril Ores. The first pass through I harvest about a dozen elder wood and about 7 Mithril Ores. After two hours or so I return with the character. Again harvest the wood but after about 4 Mithril ore nodes I notice the next unharvested one vanished. I log back in the morning after being offline for 8 hours to find everything has reset but the ore. Which is now no longer showing for any of my characters. Has there been some kind of daily limit per character on Mithril Ore? It affects all of my characters just not my primary one. When you need Mithril Ore for items and you don't want to but it on the BL the slows things down if I am only allowed so much per account.

Comments

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

Well just play and salvage all the metal weapons and armors that drop mate you will be swimming in mithril.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.