Summary of PvP healing — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Summary of PvP healing

There is a certain "detail" about the statistics of PvP mode that I want to mention:

In the "healing" shown at the end of the game, the blocked damage (for effects such as Aegis) and mitigated by shields (at least the effective part of the shield) should appear and count like "heal".
These are significant statistics by the Supports characters, but I see that they are not reflected at the end of the game.

...and for the acknowledgments at the end of the game ("mayor damage", "mayor healing", "mayor attack", etc).

Comments

• SeikeNz.3526SeikeNz.3526 Member ✭✭✭

can you even see other people statistics? what is the point of them?

• Aavataris.5720Aavataris.5720 Member ✭✭
    edited November 7, 2019

@SeikeNz.3526 said:
    can you even see other people statistics? what is the point of them?

1) Being able to see the effectiveness of my build and its effects ...that is like the base of the game.

2) Although less important, receiving the appropriate recognition for "healing" and helping (which also help with extra progress of reward path).

• Yannir.4132Yannir.4132 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure this game actually counts damage fully blocked. You can see damage mitigated in the combat log. A summary at the end of the match would be great though.

• It would just give bloated numbers, as damage is far higher in this game than healing. FB would almost always take lead, maybe a Spellbreaker; just stand in all the damage with full counter, block, or aegis spam.
    And if you count that, you may as well count evades too, or invulnerable, as they mitigate damage as well.
    And by "mayor" damage etc do you mean show everyone who has to stat? As you can already see that.

• Aavataris.5720Aavataris.5720 Member ✭✭
    edited November 13, 2019

No, because those other statistics and mechanics that you mention are not focused on "healing" the team, as it is with the shields (which are a new mechanics, but are not being valued in the PvP).

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.