Making the score board stats meaningful

BruceLee.5092

I think the game quality will increase, in terms of motivating players to improve themselves after seeing all the "meaningful stats" at the end of the game.

Current score board is meaningless, like you only show top kills, top damage, etc. The fact that these stats means nothing to players, either for learning purposes, for showing-offs their skills, or to show players how bad they did during the game, so that they can improve themselves.

This is important, because that these things will acknowledge players to know who is the one carrying, meaning they will be known faster by the community. Also this will show who isn't doing great, so the players will know who was the problem during the game and motivate themselves to get better by improving those stats.

Even it is conquest mode, I think these are the stats you should show during & after the game on the scoreboard.

During the game:

1. Number of Kills. - Capping points matters, but kills are the one that determines the outcome of the game, and also decides how the rotations function.
  2. Number of Death. - Dying too much is always the factor of losing the game, losing team-fights, losing 1v1s.
  3. Number of Assist. - +1ing during the game is also a big factor, a good +1 will in result helps the game towards to victory.

By the end of the game:All above stats, with all the current stats that's showing in the game.Top healing, top defense on point, offense on point, etc.

Besides balancing, these changes are also very important, because it will affect and change players' mental of playing the game.

I dont get it, those stats are already shown at the end minus assists which I believe gets rolled into kills anyway. Or you want to see everyone's individual stats? So you can flame at the weak link?And having it DURING thennatch, would only make people chase those stats more and/or more easily flame again.

@"BruceLee.5092" said:I think the game quality will increase, in terms of motivating players to improve themselves after seeing all the "meaningful stats" at the end of the game.

Current score board is meaningless, like you only show top kills, top damage, etc. The fact that these stats means nothing to players, either for learning purposes, for showing-offs their skills, or to show players how bad they did during the game, so that they can improve themselves.

This is important, because that these things will acknowledge players to know who is the one carrying, meaning they will be known faster by the community. Also this will show who isn't doing great, so the players will know who was the problem during the game and motivate themselves to get better by improving those stats.

Even it is conquest mode, I think these are the stats you should show during & after the game on the scoreboard.

During the game:

1. Number of Kills. - Capping points matters, but kills are the one that determines the outcome of the game, and also decides how the rotations function.
  2. Number of Death. - Dying too much is always the factor of losing the game, losing team-fights, losing 1v1s.
  3. Number of Assist. - +1ing during the game is also a big factor, a good +1 will in result helps the game towards to victory.

By the end of the game:All above stats, with all the current stats that's showing in the game.Top healing, top defense on point, offense on point, etc.

Besides balancing, these changes are also very important, because it will affect and change players' mental of playing the game.

The most important actions of conquest arent really able to be displayed as quantifiable stats. How is the game supposed to determine a good rotation from a bad one, or an important fight vs a pointless one? I have been in many games where i get 20+ kills and 0 deaths yet we still lose due to me and my teammates rotating poorly. Rotating and playing points intelligently are the most important parts of conquest and cant really be shown on a scoreboard.