Put back the Recipe: Box of Zealot's Draconic Armor in the Pact Supply Network rotation please. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Put back the Recipe: Box of Zealot's Draconic Armor in the Pact Supply Network rotation please.

This recipe hasn't shown up in over 2 years in any of the daily Pact Supply Network Agent merchants.

Comments

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    you can just buy it for 10g ...

    or you just buy the individual recipes, 1g20s is enough to buy all the pieces with some gold left over

  • @Khisanth.2948 said:
    you can just buy it for 10g ...

    or you just buy the individual recipes, 1g20s is enough to buy all the pieces with some gold left over

    I want the recipe, not the armor. If I needed it that bad I would buy it. All the other recipes come up except for that one. If that recipe has been taken out of the game for the purchase 50,400 Karma then at least update the Wiki.

  • Hashberry.4510Hashberry.4510 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Some folks compete on numbers of unlocked recipes.

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Hashberry.4510 said:
    Some folks compete on numbers of unlocked recipes.

    then just pay the 10g if they were actually waiting for 2 years.

  • I principle, I will wait another 2 years. Or until I get a straight answer from Anet on what is really going on.

  • If you truly desire the recipe, why not just purchase it?

    Regardless, if you want an individualized (guaranteed) response, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.
    Otherwise, perhaps the 'Bugs' sub-forum would be most suitable.

    Good luck.

  • Algreg.3629Algreg.3629 Member ✭✭✭

    @Carnius Magius.8091 said:
    I principle, I will wait another 2 years. Or until I get a straight answer from Anet on what is really going on.

    i have seen sillier hills to die on, but not a whole lot.

  • @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    If you truly desire the recipe, why not just purchase it?

    Regardless, if you want an individualized (guaranteed) response, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.
    Otherwise, perhaps the 'Bugs' sub-forum would be most suitable.

    Good luck.

    I will when I can buy it with Karma just like the Wiki says or when Anet says the item is no longer available.

  • I'd rather spend an easily acquired 10 Gold than 50,400 Karma.

    But, you do you.

  • Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

    So if I update the wiki to say it cost 10g ... uh nevermind insanity is best left confined

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Yeah prob just best to update the wiki if it is out of date

    What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

  • Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 9, 2019

    It's not out of date: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Box_of_Zealot's_Draconic_Armor

    (This page was last edited on 11 May 2017, at 17:16.)

  • @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:
    It's not out of date: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Recipe:_Box_of_Zealot's_Draconic_Armor

    (This page was last edited on 11 May 2017, at 17:16.)

    It may still be in the game but they removed it from the daily rotation from the pact supply agents. Unless they changed the odds to 10,000,000 to 1. Spending 10 gold isn't going to fix the problem.

  • Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 9, 2019

    The post(s) I replied to was about updating the Wiki to say it cost 10 Gold.
    Nothing about the 'drop rate', so to speak.

    If it's not been available in 2 years, there must not be much demand for it, as there are plenty available on the Trading Post, with the supply steadily increasing over the last 18+ months.

  • @Algreg.3629 said:

    @Carnius Magius.8091 said:
    I principle, I will wait another 2 years. Or until I get a straight answer from Anet on what is really going on.

    i have seen sillier hills to die on, but not a whole lot.

    This is true. Come die with me on the "Cantha hill." Complete with water slide!

    The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

  • Are Zealot's stats useful somewhere atm? I don't remember ever coming across that stat combination.

    The next time you get angry at someone try walking a mile in their shoes. After that, who cares! You're a mile away and you have their shoes! -Someone with more awesome quotes than me

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.