Throttlestop — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Throttlestop

I have had DC's and lag every now and then, so I've reinstalled windows completely and updated every driver and installed every program 1 by 1 and tested everything. It appears to be this program was the cause of my DC's. I undervolt my PC with Intel XTU nowand i have no more problems. If anyone else has DC's and runs throttlestop you might wanna try turning it off or switching to XTU. I really can't understand why this program would cause lag and disconnects (instead of PC performance issues). The only two options I changed was the undervolting and reduce max of CPU turbo, the latter I can't do in XTU. So it must be either one of the throttlestop default options or reducing the CPU max turbo that can cause this problems with some pc's.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.