Cairn Multibox with 6 accounts — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Cairn Multibox with 6 accounts

Comments

• mindcircus.1506mindcircus.1506 Member ✭✭✭✭

weird flex, but ok.

• Shikaru.7618Shikaru.7618 Member ✭✭✭

Just remember guys, we need an easy mode for raids because they're too hard for the average player to get into and it's not fair.

Really nice setup though by the video creator to create this strategy. Well done.

• arukAdo.2047arukAdo.2047 Member ✭✭
    edited November 9, 2019

Thx, it took me about 3 days of practice from getting the idea up to actually kill him.
    This is only possible with Cairn, afaik (please correct me if im wrong...) theres no other boss where you can stay totally static and finish it, I mean before you jump to the conclusion raids are too easy ect... this is just a good strategy (kinda dumb too) that is executed correctly, it doesnt reflect raiding at all.
    Theres also 50 differents ways to "nerf" this and make it impossible, the easiest one would be teleport everybody outside the plateform once you trigger the npc, or just put a barrier until it really start, but thats just an exemple.

• ive made another video beating cairn in about 16min with a less tanky build

• Ive refined further my build and got it down to 12min

Quick survey: how much gold you guys would pay to get in a run like this?

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 11, 2019

The standard that the other guilds are using is about 100G per boss. Since you’re doing this on six accounts, I’m sure you could undercut that and still make it worth your time.

You could probably charge 20G and make more than you would if you were a part of those sell guilds. You’d also probably get more business than them for that specific boss as a result.

• Sobx.1758Sobx.1758 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 11, 2019

Paying for any raid at all aside, but why would anyone pay for Cairn? :lol:

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sobx.1758 said:
    Paying for any raid at all aside, but why would anyone pay for Cairn? :lol:

Belive it or not some people cant handle him.

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

Or they're just lazy and would rather pay than actively do the encounter or learn it.

• arukAdo.2047arukAdo.2047 Member ✭✭
    edited November 12, 2019

Yeah asking "why" they get a run is pretty pointless, the guilds still charge 70 mystic coins for cairn regardless .

I do share your views on the subject Ayrilana, and it was my intent to undercut guilds and get an endless pool of buyers.
    Yesterday when ive put my squad for first time on lfg, ive just sayd "donations welcome" and it was very different from one guy to another.
    The lowest I got was nothing and 1g, then I had one time 3g, then 10g and even finally 20g, just as a reminder the boss gives 4g on first clear of the week.
    So your aproximation of 20g would stand, I wanted eventually to have different opinnions and try to make a middle ground to figure what is a fair and correct sum for this.
    And yeah since I dont have to share with 6 others people its all in my pocket, one more reason to set a reasonable price, I do believe asking 100g for 10min of work is a bit exagerate, but then again its not just for one person in those cases.
    While I cannot do achievements or others bosses, I can do something that guild doesnt, its shard farming, I mean im doing it for my alts already, so what I was thinking is maybe you pay higher for your first run, then it decrease if you want to stay for more shards.

So another question would be, how much would you pay to get your 11 shards in 15min?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.