[Ever] Static Raid Team EU - 9 / 10

Linkade.9658

Evermind [EVER] is a small Community guild that focuses on keeping a steady roster of the same 10 players every raid.

We meet up 2 days a week to raid. Thursday’s and Sunday’s from 19:00-23:00, obviously we stop if everything is dead If these don’t work for you then there is no need to read further.

Who are we looking for?First and most importantly, a dedicated player. Having someone join the group only to not care about showing up is the most annoying thing we encounter when trying to find new players, so being able to show up, and if something comes up that you can’t get away from, giving a heads up about not coming that day is very important.

Someone who can speak. We have been through a few members who did not speak, and we had more in the start who didn’t but have now opened up more. I do feel that as such a small guild, being able to talk to each other is important, and there is no fun raiding if we can’t keep a conversation during the raid.

What class/classes do we need?At the moment we are looking for someone who plays warrior, (CPS)The more classes you have avalible to raid with the better.

What experience do you need to join?We are looking for someone who is experianced with W1-W4As player experience goes we do expect you to know your class, the encounters and being able to perform accordingly

RAID STATUS:

Forsaken ThicketW1: 3/3W2: 3/3W3: 3/3Bastion of the PenitentW4: 4/4

Questions i’d like you to answer:

• Age?
  • Country/timezone?
  • Do you have a mic/Can you speak?
  • Previous raid experience/LI’s?
  • Classes geared for raid?
  • Classes available but not fully geared for raid?
  • Does our raid days fit you?
  • Anything you want to add?

Things you need to know about us

• We are not perfect, but who is.
  • We do this to have fun.
  • If you are easily triggered then you might not fit in with us.
  • Representing is not required

Please send your application to me through a PM here on the forum or ingame mail, don’t leave a reply in this thread.Also if you have questions for me, feel free to ask those as well, both here on the forum or in game on my character Linkade.9658

Thanks for taking the time to read. Hope to hear from you

Archived