Zealous Blade

Largo Cifer.3495

Why does the trait Zealous Blade from zeal does not have any other buff other than the extra power and cooldown reduction for greatsword skills ? Just looked at every other greatsword related traits in the game and found that all of them has some kind of secondary bonus to them. Warrior has 50% might gain chance on critical hit, Ranger has fury gain on disabling a foe and Mesmer has cripple on greatsword skills. So, why does only guardians have no other bonus on this trait ? Please look at this because its clearly inferior compared to the other traits in its group.

Anet pulled the healing out of this trait back on July 16 2019 patch and applied a healing effect to Leap of Faith independent of any trait( it heals you for each foe you hit but I tested it multiple times and I was never able to get any greater than the heal off of a single hit but that just me your's may be different).There has been alot of uneven changes in the last 3 to 4 patches particularly in their attempts to balance out some of the overpowered elites classes (Their idea on how to address this has been to put it bluntly some rather excessive nerfs to the core classes themselves for some utterly misguided reason. Again I am only voicing my personal opinion here).

Well.. it used to heal 25 hp per hit and heal for blasting light fields. Anet in their infinite wisdom removed the healing. Also, was the only sustain in zeal line. Why was it removed? I do not even think the Anet dev who made the change knows.

Ohh I forgot, leap of faith heals for 200 hp instead. In practicality that does not work.

Anyway, Anet really fucked everything over with the radiance/zeal adjustment patch. That was probably the worst change in last 6-8 month.

The reason Greatsword trait was change because it applies to other weapon healing as well in the event of:-When you use GS4, and swap weapon instantly with Scepter2, your HP got to pump up to at least 60%. So it was kinda OP and need to be nerfed, but such changes really suck so badly ;(Meh.