Leap of Faith healing?

RUNICBLACK.7630

I was reminded of this by someone asking about Zealous Blade, but since they moved the healing out of Zealous Blade and into Leap of Faith I was wondering if anybody had better luck with it than I did. It states in the write up that is supposed to heal you for each target hit and it is supposed be able to hit as many as 5 targets , well I tested it out after the patch back in July but no matter what I did I only ever show the healing equal to hitting one target has anyone had any better luck with its healing?

Yeah that was my best case also even after using multiple types of attacks that pull all of the target close together I've still only been able to receive healing equal to hitting one target, so like you said it's bugged or just poorly designed, or miss represented in the description text for the skill.Time for a bug report.On a side note I wish they would put the healing effect on the Binding Blades instead so letting the Binding effect run its course would have more of a benefit beyond its damage over time, just a thought.