[NA] Flexy Vet Looking for Raiding Groups

StarEyes.8712

HELLO FRIENDS.I'll keep it short and sweet for ya, since I'm asking for a simple thing and hoping for a simple answer: I want to get into raiding in GW2. Not pay for raid carries, not jump into some massive guild and get dragged through only the most profitable or quickest raids. I want to get a group that experiences the content, runs through everything (eventually), and likes having fun while they're doing it. So, I'm looking for your pitch. Yes, I realize that this is a selfish thing to do: post here and make you do the work, yeah, sure saves me a lot of time, doesn't it? But I'd rather be sought out by a guild than go hopping around them until I find 'the right fit'.

Here's my basic summary:

• I've been playing for 6+ years.
  • I have 7 level 80s, two of which (Ranger, and Ele) are 100% raid ready for multiple builds. The others just need some runes and focused gear sets (Necro, Guardian, Thief, Mesmer, and Rev)
  • I have both raid leading and progression experience. Heal, Tank, and DPS in Wildstar.
  • I am a goofball who loves dying over and over again to learn mechanics.
  • I've run with a guild group in the past and killed a good chunk of bosses already - I know how GW2 raids work at the basic level already.

So, tl;dr, help me get to know you. If you have a straight copypasta about your benefits, I don't want to hear it. If you have questions, feel free to post em below, or message me in game @StarEyes.8712 . Hopefully I can get raiding with ya soon :)

PEACE.

I found you! No copy and paste here, you can check my past posts too! I think PGN is perfect for you. We are on most weeknights and are pretty PVE focused. Most of us are working to get geared, and we partner with some guilds to do raid training. I think your experience would definitely be an asset, and if you are willing, you can help some of our less experienced players (myself included). So if you are interested, please let me know via PM here or in game. I'll introduce you to our guild leader and y'all can discuss your goals! His experience level matches up with yours from the look of it.

And if you don't like us, here's a free bumpity bump!