Possible missing shared inventory slot — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Possible missing shared inventory slot

I bought PoF 2 months ago, after it was set to include HoT for free. I just read from the wiki that both HoT and PoF gave 1 shared inventory slot for free. However, I only have 1 shared inventory slot now, even though I own both HoT and PoF.

Has there been a change that restricted new buyers of PoF to only have 1 shared inventory slot? Or maybe I need to earn the slot, or is this a bug/oversight?

Best Answer

Answers

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

Well if you havent used your level 80 boosts they take up 1 slot mate.

• Paid copies of Heart of Thorns included a L80 Boost. Free copies do not.

Here's what's included in a purchase of Path of Fire: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_Wars_2:_Path_of_Fire#Purchasing
    https://buy.guildwars2.com/store/gw2/en_US/html/pbPage.pathoffire/themeID.4785548100?cid=104:5::::Global:40:::

• Luthan.5236Luthan.5236 Member ✭✭✭

I have a similar issue. Now ... not getting a 2nd one for free is totally okay. I mean we already save a lot of money compared to the people that had to pay for 2 expansions when we get HoT for free.

But the gem store lists 1 less to buy "at this price". Maybe the last one is still available at a higher price? Otherwise it would not be possible to reach the cap 24. (Not that I actually would care in the near future. But maybe eventually I'll reach that point where I'm at 23 and a 24th slot would be nice.)

• Astralporing.1957Astralporing.1957 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Luthan.5236 said:
    I have a similar issue. Now ... not getting a 2nd one for free is totally okay. I mean we already save a lot of money compared to the people that had to pay for 2 expansions when we get HoT for free.

But the gem store lists 1 less to buy "at this price". Maybe the last one is still available at a higher price? Otherwise it would not be possible to reach the cap 24. (Not that I actually would care in the near future. But maybe eventually I'll reach that point where I'm at 23 and a 24th slot would be nice.)

That's because those 2 slots are tracked separately, and were never counted for the gemstore purchase cap.

The whole point of a social game is to play with the people you want to play with, not be forced to play with the people you don't.