Can we have an Official response please?!

Harry Foud.1935

Going by some of the many other posts on the forums it would seem that nothing much really gets done and it doesn't seem likely to change. But I'm just repeating what I've read.

Maybe if you could pay a fine in gems to 'get out of jail' early so to speak, then they'd be more proactive.

Man I sound cynical.

@troops.8276 said:Going by some of the many other posts on the forums it would seem that nothing much really gets done and it doesn't seem likely to change. But I'm just repeating what I've read.

Maybe if you could pay a fine in gems to 'get out of jail' early so to speak, then they'd be more proactive.

Man I sound cynical.

@Ubi.4136 said:Well, since they aren't willing to do anything about the match manipulation and selling of top spots I can't imagine they are going to bother with the lowly folks at the bottom.

I'm just tired man. Ppl feeding intentionally, ppl afking. Once I said to someone that I will report him if he goes afk and he just laughed and said "good luck with that"

@"Harry Foud.1935" said:I'm so tired of people going afk or leaving a pvp match. Does anet even care about reports or it doesn't make a difference if we report someone or not?? Something has to be done.

I can tell you from personal experience... the only time I have EVER been punished in this game is foe saying "the N word" and boy are they QUICK.

I say n word, within the day I am banned 24 hrs.I say everything else under the sun, nothing.Afk, nothing.

N word. Within. The. Day.

TLDR; Anet only cares about offending certain groups(and Ironically I am one of them)

@troops.8276 said:Going by some of the many other posts on the forums it would seem that nothing much really gets done and it doesn't seem likely to change. But I'm just repeating what I've read.

Man I sound cynical.

Its the game. It did this to you :(Chin ups.

When somebody openly says they're going to afk its one thing, when they then start trolling everyone its another. If the enemy team starts trolling us too it gets worse. Every now and again we win those matches and man oh man is that satisfying.I've had some cool opponents though, who have come off point to duel with me just for fun when the rest of my teams just standing around at respawn. No stomping each other in down state and getting nice whispers from my enemy, trying to keep my moral up. The afkers rage even more cos its dragged the game out longer sometimes. That's some funny kitten. But its not that often :(

Archived