Sindrener - Primal Evolution (wvw footage)

Sindrener.1592

Nice DE harvesting at about 2:45.

@Dave.6819 said:

@Elxdark.9702 said:I miss the old dp montages Feelsbadman

Same. Daredevil D/P was the most enjoyable build. Even pre-HoT Thief D/P was amazing. Now we got weird condi metas and core S/D builds.. meh. Oh and yea.. swipe 600feelsbadman. Juz cant play DrDevil anymore with that kind of range.

The actual feel of swipe landing is alright but ya that range makes me less risky about how far I'm going to pretend to get lured into something stupid. Pathing with core Steal feels more sure to interrupt a stomp or something than other long range, at least on a map like EBG.

@Kageseigi.2150 said:Thanks for the video! :-D

I do have an L2P question, so it's open to anyone...

What makes Sword/Pistol Daredevil superior to Core Sword/Dagger in WvW, and what makes Core Sword/Dagger superior to Sword/Pistol Daredevil in PvP?

im currently playing s/p drd in wvw+pvp. The reason why sd core would be stronger in pvp is due to the amount of boonrip and blocks (firebrands mainly) that exists in pvp, and the symbolbrand build

@bluri.2653 said:

@Axl.8924 said:I got a question for you guys is pulmonary considered active? because the act of disrupting is a active ability to get damage so shouldn't people be praising it?

I dont understand? You interrupt and pi dmg proccs after 3sec

My point exactly its a active ability thats in your build that procs when you disrupt a player so players should love it? i mean you have to time it i think.

@Axl.8924 said:

@Axl.8924 said:I got a question for you guys is pulmonary considered active? because the act of disrupting is a active ability to get damage so shouldn't people be praising it?

I dont understand? You interrupt and pi dmg proccs after 3sec

My point exactly its a active ability thats in your build that procs when you disrupt a player so players should love it? i mean you have to time it i think.

pi got nerfed pretty hard so the damage itself isnt that great anymore compared to the havoc trait (5% dmg per endurance bar missing) so up to 15% damage in your spikes. The only build i say that PI is effective is pistolwhip (the most value that is)

besides pi in some matchups could also act "badly" for example vs warriors using full counter when pi is about to procc to just get the value from full counter