11/19/2019—November 19 Release Notes
Whisper in the Dark
The commander and their allies rendezvous at the Vigil Keep to discuss Bangar Ruinbringer's motivations with General Almorra Soulkeeper, but upon arrival it is discovered that things are not as they initially appeared.
- Grothmar Valley now rewards Icebrood Saga Mastery experience.
- The Rank 'n' File Pub in Grothmar Valley has received a new stock of whiskey, and patrons will now properly ask for it during the "Help the bartender keep the customers liquored up!" event.
- Selecting one helmet from the Visage of the Khan-Ur now unlocks the skins for all three armor classes. Players who have unlocked one of the three skins can unlock the others by traveling to Lion's Arch, Grothmar Valley, or Bjora Marches.
- The Merchandise Collector achievement is now slightly easier to complete.
- Living World Season 3 and Living World Season 4 daily achievements have been condensed into new achievement categories. Each day will offer daily achievements for one map from the season, cycling through each map in order of their release.
- Living World Season 3 and Living World Season 4 daily achievements have had their rewards increased to compensate for the reduced availability of daily achievements for a specific map.
- The Sunken Treasure Hunter Daily achievement category has been renamed Daily Sunken Treasure Hunter for consistency.
- Bjora Marches Strike Missions have been set as featured Strike Missions, with public instance support.
- Players can now have two different NPC allies summoned by consumable items active at once.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Right-clicking Build Storage Spaces will no longer display the message "Build Template is invalid" when the clipboard does not contain a Build Template chat link.
- Skimmer: Fixed a bug that caused the Barrel Roll engage skill to travel less distance than intended.
- Roller Beetle: Mount endurance is no longer set to zero when mounting up.
- Bulwark Gyro: Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from properly redirecting damage to the scrapper.
- Crystal Configuration: Eclipse: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to grant more stability than intended.
- Vicious Reprisal: Fixed a bug that could prevent this trait from granting the listed increased retaliation duration.
- Soulcleave's Summit: Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from acting as a fire field.
- Banners: A 1-second delay before banners can be picked up has been added.
World vs. World
- Fixed a bug that prevented the warclaw's Chain Pull skill from being affected by Structural Vulnerability.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the warclaw's Chain Pull skill from granting participation. It now grants participation equal to siege weapon hits.
- The warclaw's Lance skill is now unblockable.
BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE
New Items and Promotions
- The new Infernal Horror Springer Skin is now available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems.
- For a limited time, the Raven Helm skin and Raven Mantle shoulder skin are available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 400 gems each.
- For a limited time, the Raven's Spirit Glider returns to the Gem Store at a discounted price of 350 gems—a savings of 30%.
- Braham's Bitterfrost Frontier Pack and the All or Nothing Appearance Package return to the Style category of the Gem Store for 2,000 gems each.
Black Lion Chest
The Black Lion Chest has been updated to the Dark Whispers Chest and can be previewed for a full list of its contents.
- The new Fine Black Lion Dye Canister—Blue has been added as the guaranteed item for the duration of this chest.
- The new Celestial Axe Skin is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The new Infernal Horror springer skin is available as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The Searing Chain Gloves return as an uncommon drop for the duration of this chest.
- The Bloodstone and Phoenix weapon collections are available as uncommon and rare drops respectively for the duration of this chest.
- Unused versions of the Glyph of Bounty and Glyph of the Scavenger are available as rare drops for the duration of this chest.
The items available in exchange for Black Lion Statuettes have been updated. Black Lion Statuettes are redeemable by using the statuette itself or by redeeming them at any of the Black Lion Chest Merchants located in every major city.
- The exclusive Dragon Fireworks Package, Sworn Zaishen Helm Skin, and Celestial Compass Skin are currently available.
- The bonus collection has been updated to a selection of weapon skins including the Storm Bow, Rival Skies Axe Set, and Suntouched Scythe Staff Skin.
Improvements and Updates
- The Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlock has been updated to include new contents.
- Fixed an issue in which the Gem Store displayed an incorrect number when it failed to load the price of an account upgrade item.
ArenaNet Communications Team