Whisper in the Dark - Insane levels of immersion

Im older gamer, im not really easy dive into "immersion" stuffs, im not the kind of guy who easily sensitizes with gaming stuff, i was used to play game with "gore" or overrepresentation of death since long time ago.

I want just to say well done, you got me scared like watching terror films ................. and very sad: I lost my dad in June and my first concern is if he wasn't alone, he didn't deserve to die alone abandoned on a road, that was my main fear. At least he wanst, he was working with my cousins(who escaped) at moment, anyone who played the chapter will understand about im talking about - i dont tagged this as "spoiler" because im not revealing any plot detail there.

I thought it was pretty underwhelming, tbh. Maybe I'm just not into the voice acting but there wasn't really any horror at all. Everyone's acting sounded so lifeless for some reason, like they were exhausted and just wanted to leave the recording studio. Some of the voices had an annoying echo that should have been edited out.

edit: Also, I was really excited about the boneskinner - but it turned out to be a clunky mess that slides around. It doesn't even have it's own entrance cinematic, it just pops in.

It'll never reach the level of a game like The Witcher 3 where the atmosphere had me holding my breath at times.

Best Living World story and map content released to date. I pray that they keep up this level of quality.

This is the first time I feel like I'm playing an actual RPG (since its early days, that is) and not just some mediocre wannabe clone. They used the full potential here that the story had to offer. All components fit extremely well together: lighting, sound effects, music, dialogue, acting, visual effects (love the ice-covered screen frame), story, events. I truly wanted to explore and discover.

I am about to get to the episode's finale, and for the first time in a long time of this game I'm feeling super excited about it.