Stuck on Open Skies: On Wings and a Pray

Riley.8710

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I encountered this bug earlier and given that it is several years old and listed on the wiki it seems wrong that no solution is posted.

Please if you try this follow up with your results, obviously I tried this on my 1 character that had the bug so who knows if this is a reliable fix. I then closed it several time on purpose to make sure it wasn't going to break again, it worked fine after that. 

Use the "escape" and "F" key to rapidly close and open the interaction panel. This will cause the dialogue option to sometimes appear. After the first time it appeared I closed it on accident and it was gone again. HOWEVER after the 2nd time it appeared it just start showing up more often than not. 

here is some stuff I tried that did not work just to help incase my posted fix isn't consistent .

Spoiler

Relogging

Changing zone

entering a personal story instance

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/22/2021 at 10:48 PM, Burch.5732 said:

When you walk towards the pedestal you will get the Interact F - if that one does not work then move closer to the pedestals and you will receive another Interact F that will work.

Yes, that worked for me!

When you approach the pedestal, there are two different popups that overlap with eachother.

I had to walk really close to the statue to get into the instance.

If it says "There is little of note here." just walk closer and try again.

• Like 1