Season 5 portal tome?

Bast.7253

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:So every season will now have its own Portal Tome?Why can't they just be combined all into one?

I was thinking the same thing. How much more convenient would that be to click on the content of choice (S3, S4, VIP area), then select the chapter (or between the VIP areas that you have passes to).

I would really like that too. It'd be just one more click to save a fair few shared slots. It'd be great to put a compendium like that in the game.

• 2 weeks later...

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:So every season will now have its own Portal Tome?Why can't they just be combined all into one?

Or at least upgraded.

Let's be real - I don't mind for a minute having to pay a premium for each new tome. I wouldn't for a minute mind paying to upgrade my existing tome to take the new scrolls. But the whole purpose of something like this is to share it - and that means putting it into a shared inventory slot. And whilst I don't mind paying for those either, they're limited in quantity, and I do somewhat take exception to having to take up an ever-increasing number of my precious slots with different versions of, basically, the same item, that I've already paid for - or being forced to decide which scrolls/tomes to share, and which to retire and not be able to use, without some work, after all.

Not clever, ANet. Sorry.

@Dawdler.8521 said:Either I am hallucinating but I seem to recall there was a book you could buy that portal scrolls could be added to. I rarely use them anyway, I do the story instead.

Yeah, they're talking about the book from S3 and the book from S4 (and from future seasons, and maybe other passes) combined into one single item.

• 1 year later...

@DebraKadabra.5278 said:What I'd prefer is a tome that houses ALL S3 through S5 portal scrolls, so we can free up some space in shared inventory (like they did with the keys).

This would be darn amazing.

As for the S5 tome though, I think they just forgot. As far as I can remember, both LS3 and 4 tomes were introduced with the second map = second portal scroll. Technically this is the first episode, but we have 2 scrolls already, so I hope they'll patch it in before episode 3 lands.

Just to stay consistent.

Would "The Devs/Creators/Staff" be so kind as to add a Season 5 Tome?So I can have my:

• Living World 3:

• Season 3 Portal Tome
  • Living World 4:

• Season 4 Portal Tome
  • Icebrood Saga

• Season 5 (or Whatever) Portal Tome

...all together.

Just follow the same system, only receiving scrolls from this season.Please? Pretty Please?

-That's some nice tomes you have there!

Thanks!