Glyph of the Crucible bugged — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Glyph of the Crucible bugged

Since the patch my Glyph of the Crucible is bugged and doesn't give me any varietal seeds needed for ascended cooking.

gathered with Crucible

gathered with Bounty

Comments

• Art.8019Art.8019 Member ✭✭

Glyph of Alchemy doesn't give varietal seeds too. I think that glyphs was fixed, but not writed on patch notes

• Blueberry.8095Blueberry.8095 Member ✭✭
    edited November 24, 2019

I've tried with all my usual farming spots with the "Glyph of the Crucible" just like any other day, none of them drop any varietal seed anymore.

I hope this is just a bug because I want to use ascended food for my healer.

• Glass Hand.7306Glass Hand.7306 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 26, 2019

I am having the same result. Glyph of Crucible and Alchemy no longer generate varietal seeds. Perhaps the original behavior was not intended. Who knows.

Anet, please clarify. Which is the intended behavior? Now or before the patch?

• Blads.6132Blads.6132 Member
    edited November 29, 2019

I'm also waiting for a clarification since I only bought the gathering tool with this glyph for gathering varietal seeds.

• eldrjth.7384eldrjth.7384 Member ✭✭✭

same as above. Hoping this thread is answered. Else maybe a refund is in order.

I got an email back and wasnt able to get a refund ah well.

• Did they say why you won't get a refund?

They said I bought it too long ago. It was prob a day after the cooking changes came out. I even thought at the time that if they changed it to not being able to get varietal seeds it would not be worth it at all.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.