Fun with screenshots — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Fun with screenshots

I stopped playing for months because my old computer couldn't handle the expansions, but recently I went back to my old screenshots and started poking fun at them. Here is a test. Please post yours too :P

Comments

• Love it:)! Thumbs up from me!

Speedylord
    (UwU OwO)

• Leo.3428Leo.3428 Member ✭✭

@Speedylord.2798 - Thanks! Do you have any funny screenshots to share? Or shots that could be turned funny by adding some text?

Here is another one:

• @Leo.3428 said:
    @Speedylord.2798 - Thanks! Do you have any funny screenshots to share? Or shots that could be turned funny by adding some text?

Here is another one:

I got two screens worth sharing I think:)
    https://imgur.com/a/Hr1mUe6
    The second one was intended to be a "beam me up Scotty" joke:D

Speedylord
    (UwU OwO)

edited November 26, 2019

@Speedylord.2798 said:

Hehe, the "chilling in Grothmar Valley" postcard :]
    I'd been trying to make a beam-me-up image with my funny asura warrior in a vista beam but yours is epic.
    You know, you can make your images display directly on the forum by using the second URL that imgur provides and pasting it into the image tool of the forum editor.
    Do you want me to have a go at editing your images and insert some text, and what text? I picture some funny dialog between the characters and also the bear on the first one. And do you imagine the beam-me-up image cropped vertically?
    Unfortunately the forum now displays the images no more than 400 pixels high with no click function to display them full size. One has to "Open in new tab" on the context menu.

• @Leo.3428 said:

@Speedylord.2798 said:

Hehe, the "chilling in Grothmar Valley" postcard :]
    I'd been trying to make a beam-me-up image with my funny asura warrior in a vista beam but yours is epic.
    You know, you can make your images display directly on the forum by using the second URL that imgur provides and pasting it into the image tool of the forum editor.
    Do you want me to have a go at editing your images and insert some text, and what text? I picture some funny dialog between the characters and also the bear on the first one. And do you imagine the beam-me-up image cropped vertically?
    Unfortunately the forum now displays the images no more than 400 pixels high with no click function to display them full size. One has to "Open in new tab" on the context menu.

Thx, I'm glad you like them!
    Feel free to edit/add text to them if you want:)!
    For the beam me up picture I used the piece of land underneath the Fractals of the Mists portal in Lion's Arch btw^
    I would insert the picture link if I still had the links, but I posted them without an imgur account so I don't really know If I'm able to insert them anymore hehe

Speedylord
    (UwU OwO)

edited November 30, 2019

@Speedylord.2798 - I think you can recover the image URL from the imgur page by opening the image in a new tab and copying the URL in the URL bar.
    I haven't started editing your images yet. When I do, I'll send you the links in a PM so you can post them yourself.
    PS: I'll stop posting images until that new auto sizing is removed or they add an easy way to display them full size.

• Speedylord.2798Speedylord.2798 Member ✭✭
    edited December 5, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/mhm40aB.jpg
    Beam me up!
    (For some reason even when usong image icon the image doesn't appear?)

Speedylord
    (UwU OwO)

• Gryphon.2875Gryphon.2875 Member ✭✭✭

This one is... right off the game.