Who is the player with 1.1 million WvW kills on gw2efficiency? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Who is the player with 1.1 million WvW kills on gw2efficiency?

EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

Which guild/server is he in and what class does he main?

Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

CD -> TC -> Mag -> GOM -> AR -> JQ

Comments

• rng.1024rng.1024 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's not about quantity, it's the quality that matters ;)

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

I just want to know if he remembers his first kill.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Strider Pj.2193 said:
    They likely mained Guardian prior to the loot stick change, and either commanded or hung out in OS.

Necros can stack up the tags at 2x the rate lootstickers could.

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:
    They likely mained Guardian prior to the loot stick change, and either commanded or hung out in OS.

Now.. but with wells before it was very good, but I never felt it reached Guard status.

Thank You for the {MEME}

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Now.. but with wells before it was very good, but I never felt it reached Guard status.

The staff only grazed the front of the blob. Whole zergs would run over a well. At least in TW, all the leading kills were necro and ele players

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

The staff only grazed the front of the blob. Whole zergs would run over a well. At least in TW, all the leading kills were necro and ele players

That makes sense. I played wells necro and ele but likely I was just bad lmao.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• Cynder.2509Cynder.2509 Member ✭✭✭

Why assume it's a "he"? It could also very well be a female entity referred to as "she" or even a nonbinary entitiy going by "they/them". ;)
    I believe I see a slight hush of sexism here by assuming that women are bad at video games and there's no way one could have that many kills.

Alright, jokes aside.
    I think it might difinitely be someone on NA servers since EU's playerbase pretty much sucks in any kind of competitive content. Since I don't know if asian servers are included into effiency I'd say it's definitely an asian player because they got nothing else to do every day than playing video games and literally every Esports pro player is asian so my money is definitely on them being from asia. It must also be someone who's been there since the first minutes the servers ever went online and definitely someone with like 42k AP (or even higher depending on what the current max is).

I'm Hunter, he/him
    Character infos: https://is-it-because-im-charr.tumblr.com/charactersgw2

• @LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

top 3 are guardians and then me as necro, if the others from 5 to 25 haven't changed much most of them still are guardians.

vabbi.eu

• SpellOfIniquity.1780SpellOfIniquity.1780 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 22, 2019

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:
    since nobody replied i can tell you which are the first 4
    1 cookie (blackgate? i don't NA)
    2 bez (wsr)
    3 ravya (bt)
    4 me (bt)
    i knew more of the other top 25 but the positions have changed quite a while since then

but in order of who got the million is rav then cookie and then bez

Celsith (NA) is #4 I believe. Last I asked she was at 970k? Her stats aren't public but I don't think she'd mind me sharing this.

Ñecromancy [YWY] | Maguuma/Anvil Rock | Diamond Legend

• Zexanima.7851Zexanima.7851 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's me, using exclusively ranger LB5.
    /s

Depression and anxiety are the worst...

• @SpellOfIniquity.1780 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:
    2 bez (wsr)
    3 ravya (bt)
    4 me (bt)
    i knew more of the other top 25 but the positions have changed quite a while since then

Celsith (NA) is #4 I believe. Last I asked she was at 970k? Her stats aren't public but I don't think she'd mind me sharing this.

can't know if that's the case, gotta go by the public leaderboard https://imgur.com/3hJPbvt

vabbi.eu

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

BG didn't mass push like SoR did, I'd blame that unless you're feeling masochistic

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

top 3 are guardians and then me as necro, if the others from 5 to 25 haven't changed much most of them still are guardians.

Pre pof 2/5 of every blob was guardians, half of every guild was guardians.
    Mr. Math says it's likely they'd place high just from the law of averages

edited November 22, 2019

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

@SpellOfIniquity.1780 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:
    2 bez (wsr)
    3 ravya (bt)
    4 me (bt)

can't know if that's the case, gotta go by the public leaderboard https://imgur.com/3hJPbvt

Public leaderboards also say Strike Force is the best guild ever to play.
    Take from it what you will

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

BG didn't mass push like SoR did, I'd blame that unless you're feeling masochistic

When I played with a WvW guild, I was on SBI then TC. It’s been years. Things change lol.

Thank You for the {MEME}

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

When I played with a WvW guild, I was on SBI then TC. It’s been years. Things change lol.

Ah, you're one of BG's many retirees then.

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Ah, you're one of BG's many retirees then.

Lol..

After the season tournament of the ‘great 2v1’ with JQ and TC vs BG, the guild I ran with on TC refused to... play along. We attacked JQ guilds as regularly as BG. Well, it was interesting how some of the TC guilds pulled back, and allowed much larger JQ groups to jump in. Was quite humorous actually.

Our guild left TC after that season.

I went with a smaller guild I was a part of as after HoT the main guild effectively stopped playing.

And ended up on BG. Been there since.

At this point, no point in moving as alliances will dictate things in the future.

Honestly, we are looking at maybe staying unallied and being one of the plug in guilds after alliances hit and just havocing around on whichever world we end up on.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• @LetoII.3782 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:
    2 bez (wsr)
    3 ravya (bt)
    4 me (bt)

no idea who that is and don't really care

vabbi.eu

• Optimator.3589Optimator.3589 Member ✭✭✭✭

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:
    2 bez (wsr)
    3 ravya (bt)
    4 me (bt)

Typical EU pleb.

at least it's not dead :)

Deso/BT doing their best to make it that way. :p

Oh, @Letoll, Cel would be well over 1M if she would move out of the sticks and stop playing on potatonet 4G. :D

REDUCE NA TO 3 TIERS

• EU > NA anytime

:^ )

@Seductive.5741 said:
    EU > NA anytime

:^ )

Matchup thread confirmed.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• BadMed.3846BadMed.3846 Member ✭✭✭✭

Cloud Fly maybe. More likely to be EU though.

• Ok I Did It.2854Ok I Did It.2854 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 22, 2019

Vendoll ( EU player ) has got to be up there, last i seen them on stream they where at the 700k+ kills

Id say alot of the top kills in the game, came from players who used to do the OS farm, before Anet changed it all, i watched guys on twitch back then get 2000+ kills an hour.

Don't say what you mean, it will get you in trouble.

• @SpellOfIniquity.1780 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:
    2 bez (wsr)
    3 ravya (bt)
    4 me (bt)

Remember the kill trading ring that was running in obsidian sanctum and anet pulled the plug on it?
    Now think how many got their stats padded.

edited November 23, 2019

@Optimator.3589 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:
    2 bez (wsr)
    3 ravya (bt)
    4 me (bt)

Typical EU pleb.

at least it's not dead :)

Oh, @Letoll, Cel would be well over 1M if she would move out of the sticks and stop playing on potatonet 4G. :D

It's that or Comcast, and not good Comcast. <,<
    Our county is a public service monopoly. And I bought our house in 2008 so like, if global warming sets Texas on fire I might be able to move without losing too much.. Eventually lol

@grave of hearts.7830 said:

@LINKAZZATORE.8135 said:
    2 bez (wsr)
    3 ravya (bt)
    4 me (bt)

Remember the kill trading ring that was running in obsidian sanctum and anet pulled the plug on it?
    Now think how many got their stats padded.

NA didn't get into that stuff as much as EU. The general opinion over here was "but, we could just fight for real"

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

seems like that ahma guy from bg.

to be fair its not easy to get ud if you dont blob or exchange kills. the old way was you had to fight for it like we did.

get blob, follow a good pug mander, high tier server = win

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• 1st one on the list has 49 kills per hour played (1,178,079 kills, 24,039h played).
    2nd one has 74,99 kills per hour played (1,014,076 kills, 13,523h played).
    3rd one has 50,85 kills per hour played (1,009,874 kills, 19,860h played).
    4th one has 49,85 kills per hour played (945,916 kills, 18,974h played).
    5th one has 62 kills per hour played (934,668 kills, 15,075h played).

I have 50,23 kills per hour played (246,886 kills, 4915h played), as a ranger main.
    Just you listen how bad rangers are in WvW... those people know what they're talking about, not.

• Whiteout.1975Whiteout.1975 Member ✭✭✭

"You can't have quality population balance without quality participation." 🤯

~ Me

actually theres a thing called shared account where one account is played by atleast 2 ppl

i.e. siblings, friends

where i am from we call it piloting.

i.e. i ask a friend to play my account, and do some mapcomp

• zerglings for sure

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    actually theres a thing called shared account where one account is played by atleast 2 ppl

i.e. siblings, friends

Where I am from we call that breaking the ToS.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

edited November 24, 2019

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

i.e. siblings, friends

Where I am from we call that breaking the ToS

it used to be prolific too in computer shops where the owner would pilot for players with the return of x amount of levels etc. or certain accomplishments.

but as always, care for things to be stolen so secure account, screen shot items etc, so the other party can be held liable.

was a serious business years ago. atleast back in the early 2k

• The game is 7 years old. If you played 24.000 hours in 7 years you played more than 9 hours per day, 7 days a week.
    First I thought okay obviously some obsidian farmer, but if you play the game 9 hours a day for 7 years, you can actually do this without exploiting.
    What a wasted life... seriously. It's a video game...

Everything is just a dream since we are still in the Matrix, there is no real life in the Matrix.