What is the name of these stats?

Maulclaw.4365

Months before PoF came out I already had a vague idea of what Scourge was going to be. It was rumoured that it was going to be a Support class. Turns out it's not, but I'm still willing to place somewhat of a focus on it. I managed to do with a Core Necromancer. Why can't it work on this one? It's probably silly, but I don't plan to use it on raids or anything like that.

Then when doing Fractals I came across this peculiar item: Seal of the Khan-Ur. This item holds the following stats:+112 Condition Damage+85 Toughness+67 Precision+32 Healing Power

As you can see it's similar to Rabid. My character is currently full rabid, and I assume that something like this Seal would be perfect to generalize since it adds Healing Power; which won't only benefit my character's healing and allies... but also its barriers. But when trying to find its official counterpart for Armor and Weapons.... somehow I failed to find it. Perhaps I'm blind, but I CANNOT find the name of the Attribute combination that has those stats? Does anyone have any idea?

Also, if you're aware of any other combination that would benefit Healing Power and Condition Damage alike, please do share... and state the reasons why. I don't mind having Toughness if it makes me tanky. I'm using a rune that focuses on reviving allies anyway; and said rune boosts toughness.

It is one of the old ascended accessory combinations of Rabid + Apothecary. Think of it as a Condi/Toughness+Precision ring with a Healing/Toughness+Condi gem in it. It has no corresponding armor/weapon version.

The stat combo you are likely looking for is called Seraph, from the Lake Doric vendor, which has Condi+Precision major, Healing+Toughness minor. You could also consider Shaman or Settler, but both of those have condition damage as a minor stat which is less ideal.

@bzcharkl.6438 said:It is one of the old ascended accessory combinations of Rabid + Apothecary. Think of it as a Condi/Toughness+Precision ring with a Healing/Toughness+Condi gem in it. It has no corresponding armor/weapon version.

The stat combo you are likely looking for is called Seraph, from the Lake Doric vendor, which has Condi+Precision major, Healing+Toughness minor. You could also consider Shaman or Settler, but both of those have condition damage as a minor stat which is less ideal.

Ah, just like Berserker + Valkyrie then. And sadly Seraph stats isn't exactly what I was looking for... I don't need Concentration, and it doesn't provide any Toughness. If this Rabid combo is accessible for trinkets, then that is fine. I'll stick to Rabid to Armor and Weapons while leaving the combo for trinkets. Is it available for Backpacks, Amulets and so on?

Archived