[NA] Interest in NEW Community Driven WvW Guild?

Knetik.4356

Hey all! I am looking to gauge interest for a new guild.

We plan to have a heavy focus on WvW, but we will participate in the many various aspects that GW2 offers. The guild will have a focus on havoc and small scale pvp and will eventually add large scale when the desire arises and the numbers increase.

I have noticed a huge lack in WvW builds as of late due to the lack of content and absence of the alliance update; however, many still enjoy the game ode and prefer a more open style of pvp.

While we will not require top meta builds, we will require viable builds for guild events.

As this is will be a brand new guild, we will be recruiting heavily to start.

The ONE main requirement we will have is that recruits are socially active (ie. hangout in discord). I find too many guilds spanning across many games only show up when there is an event that will benefit them. We want a strong community feel if we start this up.

If this is something you are interested in, please post here or message me on discord @ Knetik#3543.

If I receive enough interest, I will post an official recruitment post and begin formally setting up shop.

About Myself:I played MOST during vanilla GW2 and very sparingly in HoT and PoF; however, I have made the move to make GW2 my mainstay game and am looking to create a new branch for my small gaming community.

I have spent the last few weeks educating myself on the state of things and the vast amount of changes, and I am excited to dive in.