(NA) Seeking LGBT (and RP) Guild

kochokoi.6510

hello! i'm a returning player seeking a new community to join. i'm looking for a guild that is preferably LGBT focused, but LGBT friendly is fine too. i'm also interested in a community that likes to discuss lore, share art, talk about their characters, and do roleplaying together, though roleplaying doesn't have to be the primary focus of the guild. i'd prefer a guild that is active, fairly social and chatty since i'm looking to make new friends, and one that does various content and guild missions together at least semi-regularly. i'm willing to join discord servers but i'm more talkative in game.

for a bit of information on me: i'm a semi-casual player, and i've been playing gw2 on and off for over 5 years now. i've got a lot of characters of various classes and races, and i've done most of the types of content to some extent. my favourite things to do in game are general PvE, exploration, achievements, festivals, and various events/metas, as well as just hanging out with people and chatting. i'm up to T4 fractals and i've done some raids here and there. sometimes i do PvP and WvW (Fort Aspenwood) but i'm not as interested in those game modes. i'm based in NA and in the EST time zone, and my playtime schedule usually runs pretty late into the night.

please message me here or send me mail in game with more information if your guild sounds like what i'm looking for!

Hi there! My name is Anna and I'm a recruitment assistant for our community, Remnants of Hope [HOPE]. We are absolutely LGBT friendly and are full of a diverse playerbase. We do in-game events several nights per week and we are working on getting our RP department back up and running. Our community is friendly, helpful and a fun group of people to hang out with. Our division (GW2) within the community is growing and we are always looking for more people to give a long-term home to. Feel free to check us out and see if we are a good fit for you, we would love to have you!
Good luck in your search for a home in Tyria!https://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/gw2/

-AnnamikaGW2 Recruitment Assistant [HOPE]

Hi, kochokoi! Lore stuff is so great. If you're interested, you could check out the guild I lead, Café Solidarity [CAFÉ]. You can check out our recruitment thread for all the details, but we're an LGBTQIA+ guild, and we have a great group of friendly people. We don't have any official RP right now, but some of us have RP'd in guilds in the past, and I've been wanting to grow that in the guild. We usually do Fractals on weekends, and Guild Missions are on Wednesday nights. If you're interested, please join our Discord (link is in our recruitment thread), and we can talk there. When you join, you can also view the introductions of our other members, so you can scope us out and see if we're the kinds of people you'd like to spend time with. =) I hope you find a great guild home!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@"Annamika.4206" said:Hi there! My name is Anna and I'm a recruitment assistant for our community, Remnants of Hope [HOPE]. We are absolutely LGBT friendly and are full of a diverse playerbase. We do in-game events several nights per week and we are working on getting our RP department back up and running. Our community is friendly, helpful and a fun group of people to hang out with. Our division (GW2) within the community is growing and we are always looking for more people to give a long-term home to. Feel free to check us out and see if we are a good fit for you, we would love to have you!

Good luck in your search for a home in Tyria!https://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/gw2/

-AnnamikaGW2 Recruitment Assistant [HOPE]

Sounds like I need to send a message in game!Been looking for NA guild with a nice dose of pve.Currently only have my guild, Tales from the Skritt (TALE)Looking to have new rig set up next week possibly.