Question for mirages.

Ovark.2514

If a mirage is using infinite horizon and then uses and ambush skill, do the mirage's clones or the mirage itself ignore blindness or weakness for the invulnerability's duration? I attempted to test this in HotM but the game was so dead that no mirage was present to test with. The reason I ask is that I was fighting a Mirage today on a tempest and used warhorn earth 5 but the clones seemed unaffected. It could just be that ambush skills have multi-packet attacks that makes blind a non-factor. Any insight by mirages that have tested this would be appreciated.

@Ovark.2514 said:If a mirage is using infinite horizon and then uses and ambush skill, do the mirage's clones or the mirage itself ignore blindness or weakness for the invulnerability's duration? I attempted to test this in HotM but the game was so dead that no mirage was present to test with. The reason I ask is that I was fighting a Mirage today on a tempest and used warhorn earth 5 but the clones seemed unaffected. It could just be that ambush skills have multi-packet attacks that makes blind a non-factor. Any insight by mirages that have tested this would be appreciated.

Mirage cloak is an evade, if you apply blind before ambush, they will miss.Now here is couple of things to keep in mind.1 Mirage can use other abilities during casting ambush to clear blind ( shatters, mantras, jaunt )2 During mirage cloak, mirage and clones evade, they could simply evade the blind aplication.3 Due to deceptive evasion, evade spawns clone, that clone wouldnt be blinded, so you could have 3 clones blinded, but DE would create fresh one, thats not blinded. meaning that 2 clones would miss, and third would land due to no blind.4 Some ambushes have multihits ( scepter,GS ) only first tick of damage would miss, Scepter hits 5 times, meaning 4/5 hits would still land, even when blinded.Hope that clears this up!

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Ovark.2514 said:If a mirage is using infinite horizon and then uses and ambush skill, do the mirage's clones or the mirage itself ignore blindness or weakness for the invulnerability's duration? I attempted to test this in HotM but the game was so dead that no mirage was present to test with. The reason I ask is that I was fighting a Mirage today on a tempest and used warhorn earth 5 but the clones seemed unaffected. It could just be that ambush skills have multi-packet attacks that makes blind a non-factor. Any insight by mirages that have tested this would be appreciated.

Mirage cloak is an evade, if you apply blind before ambush, they will miss.Now here is couple of things to keep in mind.1 Mirage can use other abilities during casting ambush to clear blind ( shatters, mantras, jaunt )2 During mirage cloak, mirage and clones evade, they could simply evade the blind aplication.3 Due to deceptive evasion, evade spawns clone, that clone wouldnt be blinded, so you could have 3 clones blinded, but DE would create fresh one, thats not blinded. meaning that 2 clones would miss, and third would land due to no blind.4 Some ambushes have multihits ( scepter,GS ) only first tick of damage would miss, Scepter hits 5 times, meaning 4/5 hits would still land, even when blinded.Hope that clears this up!

Hmm thanks for the input. I will attempt to get proof later I suppose unless someone beats me to it.