OMG Double Click AoE placement Spells Is This New??

It was a complete accident, I could be years to the party on this but by god I love it. When playing with my wife I accidentally double tapped one of the AoE placement spells, like Meteor Shower and it instantly was cast around me with me in the centre. I realised to that I you need to double click with your mouse cursor on the placement spell in order for this to happen otherwise if you have your mouse anywhere else on the screen it will still place it at the mouse location.

Cool AF!! sorry, small things!

@TexZero.7910 said:It was part of the large overhaul that came with action cam. They added several casting settings Normal, Fast Cast (fires without confirm), Fast with Ground Target (Shows AoE placement and Fires on Release)

Those settings existed long before Action Cam.

The things that came with action cam were things like snap ground targetting.

OP may have also discovered the feature/misfeature where if you cast an AoE with your cursor over any part of the UI it will but placed centered on your character.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@TexZero.7910 said:It was part of the large overhaul that came with action cam. They added several casting settings Normal, Fast Cast (fires without confirm), Fast with Ground Target (Shows AoE placement and Fires on Release)

Those settings existed long before Action Cam.

The things that came with action cam were things like snap ground targetting.

OP may have also discovered the feature/misfeature where if you cast an AoE with your cursor over any part of the UI it will but placed centered on your character.

The targeting system changes most definitely did not exist long before action cam. I know this because it was one of the major features i was happy to get as an engineer player cause old grenade system blew chunks.

Le Proofs:

Archived