"Mark I Golem" following me around! Why? For how long?! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

"Mark I Golem" following me around! Why? For how long?!

Started a new thief, and as soon as I started engaging enemies in the starter area, a golem pops up and attacks my target..
If this is a new leveling feature, it ruins the whole process for me..! Can you turn it off somehow? Does it last hours/days?

Here I am, trying to get a feel for my new class, and every time I engage, there he is!
So, I travelled to the Silverwastes thinking that he might just spawn in starter areas...
But nooo..! Please give me an answer. I can't find any info on the wiki etc..

Can it even be the weirdest bug ever?! Just make it go away please. Thanks! <3

Comments

• Ronan.9518Ronan.9518 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2019

Are you using the https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_the_Golemancer ?
    If yes... well change the runes if you don't want that golem. If no, then i have no idea what's happening.

• Cyninja.2954Cyninja.2954 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2019

Are you by any chance using Superior Runes of the Golemancer? https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Rune_of_the_Golemancer

The 6 piece rune bonus is:

(6): +125 Ferocity.png Ferocity; summon a golem while in combat. (Cooldown: 60s) 

Which would explain why you see a golem spawn regularly when you enter combat.

• Now I feel stupid, but also releaved.. Took whatever berserker stat exotics I had. They were of course from CoE..!
    The golem actually held his own, and the uptime felt better than expected. Thx for the rather obvious reminder! XD

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@AresFyra.3570 said:
    Now I feel stupid, but also releaved.. Took whatever berserker stat exotics I had. They were of course from CoE..!
    The golem actually held his own, and the uptime felt better than expected. Thx for the rather obvious reminder! XD

I think it gets resummoned if it dies and your still in combat.

• TwoGhosts.6790TwoGhosts.6790 Member ✭✭✭

This is one of my favourite threads ever, you brightened my day. 😂
    I can just imagine your frustration.