[Going Beyond] Gendarran Fields (blue, underwater cools and hidden Scarlet Briar fire pit)

Hello once again, I bring some cool finds from map breaking Gendarran Fields! (if you only wanna see the Scarlet part it's at the bottom)Again, I'm not gonna show the way to break the map cuz I don't want it getting patched, but it's a bit more complicated than last time, the clue for this one is: VIP

So, let us start with some nice colorful pictures of endless water, hope you ain't scared of the infinite ocean.9U9EOPu.pngaqtGtt1.pngvewaTnu.jpgwtZgVUS.jpg

Now onto some cool rock/structure formations (and a spooky ghost inbetween nothing I suppose, forever lost)KfjV1KP.jpgREvaR5Q.jpgpoJ1bBG.jpgszINL7h.jpg7hgvB1c.jpgYUlusBc.pngPgXOZaI.jpgon5ZZh8.jpg%C5%88tqcWlj8.jpgv02EmTs.jpg6O6tIKR.jpg

Now onto some more detailed places. First, the gate to Lion's Arch from the back-right (couldn't get a better shot) and a tower that has most of it under the ground, never to be seen by players.D5hF7FN.jpgK5TmQBP.jpg

The underbelly of the Aetherblade Site with cool Kralk-like crystals.xOQDmLU.jpgV1KE2lN.jpg

The underside of the Vigil Keep.enrUhqw.jpg7JPmIEE.jpg

And now the most interesting find yet. This...For those who'll find their way under, it's directly south of the Bad Omen Beach (ironic)DYWPIVJ.jpgIt's a bunch of Steamwork machines made by Scarlet, all called Scarlet Briar, none have her look tho.I went in for a closer look, this was an amazing surprise to me. It may have just been a part of the map used in LWS1, but I wasn't around here back then so I can't be sure. Nonetheless it's amazing!yDMgM4l.jpgWhat could this place be? What could that ''gong'' like machine be? I actually got in and it was interactable, but I got too close to it and it automatically teleported me out of the area, back to the surface of the map. I don't know if that is the function of the machine but I may go back another day to find out.gmdMus7.jpgAnyway this was very exciting, hope to see ya next time when I explore... well, I dunno. I don't think I know of any other map breaks besides a wintersday one. But that's still far ahead, so I'll go lookin' for more. Until then, have a nice life :3

@Lonami.2987 said:

Could be related to the Scarlet invasions, might be worth checking other maps to see if they're there as well. Worst case scenario, they're probably just linked to the steam portal of Gendarran Fields.

Been thinking the same thing, I'm already trying to find new ways to break maps like Lonar's Pass and Dredgehaunt Cliffs since there I remember being a lot of Scarlet related stuff :)

• 10 months later...

That's cool! I love breaking out of maps but I don't think I've ever done Gendarran Fields.

I agree that the weird Scarlet room was probably used to control her invasion events. I seem to remember Gendarran Fields was the first place we saw Scarlet using her portals and there was a story-related confrontation with her which happened there, so this room might be related to her and her minions teleporting in and out. But it's been so long I don't really remember.