Didn't get items from buying the game. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Didn't get items from buying the game.

Few days later i decided to buy expansions to GW2. So i bought it. When i buy it i will get bonus items with expansions ( infinite gather tools, progression booster pack, minis 3 pack, etc). When i loged my character, not even a half of this items was in my account, i looked in the bank, account vault, but nothing is here. Is there any storage where is this items stored, or i just didn't get it? Can someone help?

Sry for english btw, not very good at it.

Comments

• Hannelore.8153Hannelore.8153 Member ✭✭✭✭

You need to submit a support ticket for stuff like that.

Hannah | Daisuki[SUKI] Founder, Ehmry Bay (formerly Jade Quarry) | Mains Mariyuuna/Tempest & Terakura/Spellbreaker | ♀♥♀

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 1, 2019

I don't know of any Infinite Gathering Tools, Mini 3-packs or such that come as a bonus with Path of Fire.
    What you will receive is a L80 Boost, and if you purchase Deluxe or Ultimate you will receive an additional character slot, and Identity Repair Kit (Total Makeover Kit and Name Change Contract), Sunspear Outfit and a lounge pass. Also, 4000 Gems with Ultimate only.

What exactly did you receive?

• I figured it out... my mistake, everything in that purche is good. Thanks for replies tho.