ARC DPS METER — Guild Wars 2 Forums

ARC DPS METER

Ever since Nov. 19th I can't get my Arc DPS meter working. I've tried legit everything. Moving the file, open as admin, downloading a new client, making sure no other game recorder or w/e is running, changing to a new local. Nothing works. Please help. I'm like the only one with this issue.

More, more. More is always better. Chakata

Comments

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

Do your game perhaps go into fullscreen instead of windowed fullscreen?

• dontlook.1823dontlook.1823 Member ✭✭✭

It says fullscreen but i have the minimize enlarge exit icons at the char load in screen.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@dontlook.1823 said:
    It says fullscreen but i have the minimize enlarge exit icons at the char load in screen.

My bad the window fullscreen is only needed for overlays like taco.

Press and hold alt+shift and then press t to get the arcdps menu to appear then press area stats once to get one window to pop up.

To hide options simply press alt+shift and t again

Hey thanks for trying to help out. I have done this time and time again. I've had this meter for over 2 years. I still can't get it to work. I'm not sure what happened.

• leguama.5478leguama.5478 Member
    edited December 3, 2019

I would try and make sure you have directx, visual c++, and .net framework updated. There are updaters that include everything, such as this; https://www.computerbase.de/downloads/systemtools/all-in-one-runtimes/ (its german, but just hit download and it will do all the work itself, updating and installing all the different runtimes)

that website looks shady. don't think im gonna use it.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@dontlook.1823 said:
    that website looks shady. don't think im gonna use it.

You can get them directly from Microsoft

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Still doesn't work :\ Dang what happened...

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

@dontlook.1823 said:

Which folder are you putting your d3d9.dll?

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@dontlook.1823 said:

Which folder are you putting your d3d9.dll?

bin 64

I think its like a bug or virus because I was doing fractals today and Bloomhunger was showing up as a champion. Not sure how to troubleshoot that, lol. I do know my ARC dps won't prompt and it's making me very frustrated with the game.

• LucianDK.8615LucianDK.8615 Member ✭✭✭✭

@dontlook.1823 said:
    I think its like a bug or virus because I was doing fractals today and Bloomhunger was showing up as a champion. Not sure how to troubleshoot that, lol. I do know my ARC dps won't prompt and it's making me very frustrated with the game.

I dont think you properly read the fractal instabilities. The one of them that makes the fractals blend together will spawn random mobs from other fractals inside it.