Why do so few people care about figthing? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Why do so few people care about figthing?

Sansar.1302Sansar.1302 Member ✭✭✭

Seams like most player in wvw only want dailies or karma train and not fight and absolutely only fight with advantage.
Takes most fun out of the game as i only care about fighting and its so little fights these days, and if you get a fight you only get adds to the point that they kill you regardless of their and youre skill.
What mindset do these players have ? dont they understand that they will never get better if they use the number crutch. ( and grp spec is a bad reason why, gotten many solo kills on my way back to squad )
If I not get swarmed might on a good day as few as 30 kills over several hours :(

<1

Comments

• Liza.2758Liza.2758 Member ✭✭

the real fight is in spvp.

if u know what you are doing or well if u r at least gold in spvp u should never die in a fair fight in wvw.

there are too much stats , un nerfed traits , perm stealth and disengage tools.

i was wondering why rune of speed is expensive since it's garbo in spvp then i found out oh ..... for wvwers

• enkidu.5937enkidu.5937 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2019

@Sansar.1302 said:
    i only care about fighting

So, one could also question your mindset as well. Seems like some ppl only care about map coverage / objectives and others only care about fights.

@Sansar.1302 said:
    Seams like most player in wvw only want dailies or karma train

Playing for map coverage / objectives is not just simply PPT. The zerg gets more / better fights, because „PPT“ guys“:

• give you open-field scout infos, so the zerg gets more fights
    • keep enemy structures low-tier, so the zerg gets more and better fights, instead of fighting vs. arrow carts for an hour
    • upgrade own structures, so the zerg has enough tim to arrive in time (or gather enough defenders) before the enemy flips it and ports away
    • waypoints: less travel time -> more time for fighting
    • supps: you dont have to gather supps -> more time for fighting
    • bloodlust

Doesnt that make you happy?

@Sansar.1302 said:
    dont they understand that they will never get better if they use the number crutch.

Dont you understand that they dont have the time to become some kind of fight elite?

I'm no fan of this ganker meta these days, but since the beginning WvW shines with having that big scale component, instead of other stand-alone PvP games that have better balance, more content etc but only 5 vs 5 or 12 vs 12. So its not that suprising that ppl stack in groups for the fights.

Additionally, GW2 is heavily focussed on PvE, storymode, casual MMO. Most ppl only jump into WvW from time to time, otherwise they (me) get bored quite fast. And most of this limited WvW playtime its hard to get zerg fights (lag-free) or fair non-gank fights with equal numbers. So, I wouldn't expect most of the players to be good fighters or using meta builds or executing clean synergistic performance with their teammates in a idealistic "healer + damage dealer + boon corrupt" team composition. So, its not that suprising that ppl stack in groups, to have a chance vs. the fight elite, that logs in only for the fights.

• RedShark.9548RedShark.9548 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Liza.2758 said:

if u know what you are doing or well if u r at least gold in spvp u should never die in a fair fight in wvw.

i was wondering why rune of speed is expensive since it's garbo in spvp then i found out oh ..... for wvwers

More stats also means there is alooot more dmg going around. I find it alot more difficult to disengage and survive smallscale battles in wvw than in pvp. Alot of it having to do with ppl in wvw speccing more into mobility than dmg, because stats give them enough dmg to kill.
    (im not using a stealth class)

• Sansar.1302Sansar.1302 Member ✭✭✭

@Liza.2758 said:

Currently in gold 3 but sPvP is about point, youre team can have 0 kills and stil win.
    So for me the real gw2 pvp is wvw

• gebrechen.5643gebrechen.5643 Member ✭✭✭

spvp is for fights? lol. dead game mode.

Disciples of the monkey god [Apes]

• Sleepwalker.1398Sleepwalker.1398 Member ✭✭✭✭

What's a "FIGTHING"?

• because there is no fighting in wvw, it died alongside GWEN.
    that spamfest of condis and boons, dancing around one another for minutes when two bigger groups meet, then a quick spike, death of one group and repeat.
    it's unsatisfying and boring, and can't be called fighting

proudly wiped by RG and Funny Sunny Bunny

• L A T I O N.8923L A T I O N.8923 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2019
    • give you open-field scout infos, so the zerg gets more fights
    • keep enemy structures low-tier, so the zerg gets more and better fights, instead of fighting vs. arrow carts for an hour
    • upgrade own structures, so the zerg has enough tim to arrive in time (or gather enough defenders) before the enemy flips it and ports away
    • waypoints: less travel time -> more time for fighting
    • supps: you dont have to gather supps -> more time for fighting
    • bloodlust

I mean IT sounds like everything should involve around the part of making the zerg more productive. And it really grinds my Gear this occurs

Alot of time i stepped on the ego of oversensitive zerglings for a callout with slightly wrong intell or 'pulling the ewp to late on home bl' while its the first action i can do to scout

Yeah in production process your biggest/most expensive machine should be the most productive and least idle thus have most efficiënt amount of people...ironicly some people interprete this as 'need everyone on tag' and wonder why they loose the game

Aaah who AM i kidding? Strategy in this game died years ago

• Axl.8924Axl.8924 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Shadowresli.3782 said:
    because there is no fighting in wvw, it died alongside GWEN.
    that spamfest of condis and boons, dancing around one another for minutes when two bigger groups meet, then a quick spike, death of one group and repeat.

It's because of the spam of 1 hit kills with cheap mobility invuln and stealth and billions of CC flying at you.

In world of warcraft, there is more counterplay in their PVP.

It's like that video was shown and discussed in the SPVP forum where the necro got one-shotted from stealth by a mesmer who cced and blew them up in like 3-4 sec.

How is that good for the game and the players when you cannot react to something and get ganked before you can even use an ability?

Sure he could have not gone alone that's true, but this is generally why I don't want to play SPVP or WVW in GW2 along with staying away from the game in general. Design is terrible in guild wars 2. Some PVP builds have too much toxic CC mobility sustain and damage combined and way too much spam, and the only way to combat those classes is literally to have as much as them to be able to stand up to them. Either every class in SPVP and WVW gets nerfed to Hot levels or previous levels, or the game is in dire trouble. (This includes Dealing with AOE spam in WVW Btw)

Here is my list of characters i got so far:

Elementalist 80 with tempest:Talman nul
    Necromancer 80 with reaper:Zex vokar
    Mesmer level 80 no chrono yet:Klanga voosh.
    Level 80 Ranger with druid spec Jedkhan.

• Gop.8713Gop.8713 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's bc anet has done a poor job of defining the mode. They try to leave it open-ended and provide open world pvp, gvg and smallscale/roaming in the same box, which satisfies none of them. It's entirely possible that the reason there's not more fighting in wvw is that wvw isn't designed for fighting . . .

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sansar.1302 said:
    Seams like most player in wvw only want dailies or karma train and not fight and absolutely only fight with advantage.
    Takes most fun out of the game as i only care about fighting and its so little fights these days, and if you get a fight you only get adds to the point that they kill you regardless of their and youre skill.
    What mindset do these players have ? dont they understand that they will never get better if they use the number crutch. ( and grp spec is a bad reason why, gotten many solo kills on my way back to squad )
    If I not get swarmed might on a good day as few as 30 kills over several hours :(

huhu, i want ppl to care about organized fights but so few do. so few even in my guild. @,..,@ ahuahuahuhauhauhauhuahauhaua

it's because it requires effort if you're few and that effort drains, while eophoric and if you lose; team morale actually goes down. i've resorted to jedi mindtricks to keep my team afloat

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Svarty.8019Svarty.8019 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2019

@Sansar.1302 said:

Way back in the day, there was a time when people stopped playing for objectives and declared, "We only play for fights".
    Buoyed by an air of exuberance and the cult of personality that sprung up around charismatic leaders, a revolution happened in WvW. Scouts and objectives were ignored and giant zergs clashed across fields of the borderlands.
    It turned out that after one side dominated the other for a period of time, they would lose a person here or there, people took the opportunity of being at spawn to go and do something IRL. They would lose people as they lost fights. Players would leave, zergs would shrink and be uncompetitive.
    People didn't like being repeatedly wiped, they felt they couldn't compete.
    The big problem came with POF. When the damage is so unforgivingly high, dominance by one side becomes absolute. Fights became one-pushes.
    With no hope of good fights, the charismatic commanders lost interest. Their cults fell apart.
    That's why so few people care about fighting. In a word: POF.

Let's not [edit]forget how nasty the Fights people could be to their own teammates: Supposedly "hardcore" WvWers played for an hour or two a night, whereas dedicated, vigilant scouts who played for vastly longer were laughingly demonised as "casuals".
    I'm getting off-topic now so I'll stop.

Thief OP? Better nerf Scourge ... again.

@Svarty.8019 said:

@Sansar.1302 said:

Way back in the day, there was a time when people stopped playing for objectives and declared, "We only play for fights".
    Buoyed by an air of exuberance and the cult of personality that sprung up around charismatic leaders, a revolution happened in WvW. Scouts and objectives were ignored and giant zergs clashed across fields of the borderlands.
    It turned out that after one side dominated the other for a period of time, they would lose a person here or there, people took the opportunity of being at spawn to go and do something IRL. They would lose people as they lost fights. Players would leave, zergs would shrink and be uncompetitive.
    The big problem came with POF. When the damage is so unforgivingly high, dominance by one side becomes absolute. Fights became one-pushes.
    With no hope of good fights, the charismatic commanders lost interest. Their cults fell apart.

Let's not remember how nasty the Fights people could be to their own teammates: Supposedly "hardcore" WvWers played for an hour or two a night, whereas dedicated, vigilant scouts who played for vastly longer were laughingly demonised as "casuals".

the we only play for fights thing came about because we were too poor to buy siege. :P it was an excuse.

true fights = organized i challenge you, lets meet in os/arena/eotm. :3

skrims are fun though, it's like - hey bro, want to do a play date?

• Swamurabi.7890Swamurabi.7890 Member ✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Svarty.8019 said:

@Sansar.1302 said:

Let's not remember how nasty the Fights people could be to their own teammates: Supposedly "hardcore" WvWers played for an hour or two a night, whereas dedicated, vigilant scouts who played for vastly longer were laughingly demonised as "casuals".

the we only play for fights thing came about because we were too poor to buy siege. :P it was an excuse.

Playing for fights came about because of Glicko Hell. The tiers were locked and you played against the same opponents month after month and the results were not going to change so commanders started to talk to each other and setup open field fights which eventually led to GvG. It was the golden age of WvW.

• Svarty.8019Svarty.8019 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2019

@Swamurabi.7890 said:
    It was the golden age of WvW.

... in the opinion of some humans.

Thief OP? Better nerf Scourge ... again.

• It's driven by the pugs now. The guilds all quit. Rule #1 is No tag = dead map.

Even with tag might not get fights.. depends on numbers and skill level. If the pugs are terribad commander will not fight.

edited December 3, 2019

@Swamurabi.7890 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Svarty.8019 said:

@Sansar.1302 said:

Playing for fights came about because of Glicko Hell. The tiers were locked and you played against the same opponents month after month and the results were not going to change so commanders started to talk to each other and setup open field fights which eventually led to GvG. It was the golden age of WvW.

well since they killed tournaments we didnt really have much to do except gvg. and like i said, organized fights. because some or most of us didnt do pve and couldnt afford all the siege.

hell, we did daily jump puzzles for siege and had a community siege stash.

gvg was fun. but not as fun when wvw was tournaments.

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:
    Because most of you solo dudes looking for fights only run some op or cheeze build and spend your entire day jumping players and either killing them quickly or god forbid you get a good fight and start losing you easily disengage and mobility off because it wasn't an easy fight. You run w ascended food 18 plus 5 infusions a pure single target pvp spec which is nerfed in spvp so you can only run it in wvw. Your day is 30-1 record except the times you get adds and that's so unfair because they all should line up and 1v1 and get slaughtered so you cry no one wants to fight. NO it's we play the mode the way it designed to with taking and defending objectives killing whoever but eventually we learn the guys that run the instant they losing and just ignore them or team up to jump them because they constantly attack newer or average skill players all day. Looking at eb guy gutz guy and any ie member and dozens of others we learn are a waste of our time unless nothing going on or we bored

oh those super ranger team with nike shoes. @,[email protected] hehe. no hate they a pain but they, i believe is all they got at a certain time zone.

• i spend the last week in wvw but all i see is 3 servers only fight ea other ??
    they dont care about capture areas

its pretty boring after a while
    dunno if this new ore so but they beter go to spvp

• @Dawdler.8521 said:
    Because people keep putting WvW into two separate boxes, focusing on bUt Ma FiGHts and have forgotten that objectives and fighting are integrally connected.

Its like looking at apple pie and wondering why so few care about eating dry crust.

I think the op was referring to fighting people, not siege.

Jokes aside, fights are a mess. Class balance & design is not tailored to competitive pvp combat. Large scale fights have far too much lag and aoe, and small scale fights are filled with some pretty dumb meme builds. As a player who was only ever interested in fights, i can completely understand why people avoid them.

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

I mostly like dailies, capping, defending and side objectives.
    I'm fairly bad at fights against players and don't enjoy those but I still like the competitive nature of WvW.
    But the competitive part that I like is to compete over resources and locations and not to compete in fighting.

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• Psycoprophet.8107Psycoprophet.8107 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2019

@Sansar.1302 said:

This is why there was so many roaming complaints and why the majority of wvw's like warclaw. A lot of wvw players that liked to engage other players outside of zergs left after warclaw cuz it's far to easy to avoid fights in a mode meant to be open world pvp. People just boot around on their mount and join their zerg or do dailies. The rest of the dynamic instances are mostly dead now in wvw.

• LadyHawk.5319LadyHawk.5319 Member ✭✭✭

@Dawdler.8521 said:
    Because people keep putting WvW into two separate boxes, focusing on bUt Ma FiGHts and have forgotten that objectives and fighting are integrally connected.

Its like looking at apple pie and wondering why so few care about eating dry crust.

Indeed!! It is so frustrating following a commander who just runs around a map looking for a fight, all the while our objectives are getting challenged or taken. "It's only paper", "I don't PPT".
    If you want a fight, go defend that tower. If you want a fight, take one of their objectives. They will respond. You will get a fight. Only running around looking for fights kills brain cells. And if you bite into that crust, you will find that the apple pie actually flavored the crust and made it tasty.

• Doo Lally.8594Doo Lally.8594 Member ✭✭✭

I can't speak for anyone else but I tend to avoid a lot of fights while I'm roaming now due to a couple of factors that are situational AND personal:

1. If I'm roaming (and I mean pootering around taking camps etc) on a spec that is hard-countered by the one I encounter e.g., Necro vs Ranger, then I bail.
    2. If I encounter more than one enemy then I bail. So called 'roaming' now usually means you get out-numbered 2v1, 3v1 almost immediately. I can barely 1v1 successfully and don't feel the need to feed man-child egos.
    3. If I'm simply keeping up my ticks until I log I may bail. It's usually late, I'm tired and couldn't care less about the camp/objective you are about to cap.

Saying all of that, I still surprise myself by jumping in to fights in all of the above situations if I feel like it. Sometimes I even win or at least get a good drawn out fight. Not that often though.

• Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sansar.1302 said:

Tell me about it, This has been my biggest complaint with WvW since the beginning.
    Big battles!! Wars!! etc just don't happen often enough to justify the content.

I came into WvW expecting it to be a warzone each keep and outpost a vital part of your servers territory etc but that's just not the case.
    WvW instead became a game of run around with a zerg in a circle capturing, losing and recapturing everything over and over again.
    This bored me so much that it killed the whole game mode for me and I didn't bother with it at all outside of map completion when it was neccessary.

I partly blame the map design for that.. i'd much rather have WvW maps be rectangular than squared.. force players to cross paths more often with more restricted map design.
    Make is so big battles are required to push forward in enemy territory and capture keeps and outposts and make defending all locations in your territory actually important rather than having it be more rewarding to let the enemy capture them so you can capture them again.

• Swamurabi.7890Swamurabi.7890 Member ✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:

GvG, while it had it's flaws, was something that was created by the players. It's too bad that Anet didn't embrace it.

The tournaments brought out everything bad with WvW. Massive shifts in players/guilds before the tournament started. Tons of PvE players looking for rewards who didn't even want to learn how to play the game mode. Season two had the 2v1 against BG in response to season one. By season three nobody really cared anymore because we'd already seen the worst. The permanent population decline after each tournament added insult to injury.

Anet should have realized that the players want to know that what they do matters, that what they do has an affect on the outcome of the match. The years of neglect only helped the player exodus.

edited December 3, 2019

@Swamurabi.7890 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

GvG, while it had it's flaws, was something that was created by the players. It's too bad that Anet didn't embrace it.

The tournaments brought out everything bad with WvW. Massive shifts in players/guilds before the tournament started. Tons of PvE players looking for rewards who didn't even want to learn how to play the game mode. Season two had the 2v1 against BG in response to season one. By season three nobody really cared anymore because we'd already seen the worst. The permanent population decline after each tournament added insult to injury.

Anet should have realized that the players want to know that what they do matters, that what they do has an affect on the outcome of the match. The years of neglect only helped the player exodus.

actually, the tournament is the only thing good about wvw. :/ gvg may or may not need anet recognition since we players can set it up. but tournaments that official

• Zexanima.7851Zexanima.7851 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's simply not worth it. Not to mention no one wants to lose. If a group wants to fight it's usually because they have an advantage. The opposing group will not want to fight because they will most likely lose because of some disadvantage (numbers, keep, ect.). That's why I roam. I usually get more fights that way and can always hop in a zerg for a moment to fight then move on.

Depression and anxiety are the worst...

• CrimsonNeonite.1048CrimsonNeonite.1048 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2019

You will always attract more casual players like that, or even solo players, who just follow alongside a tag, or stand inside a keep; on siege, while you fight or even defend something. Even if you ask people nicely, most of the time they refuse to join the squad or voice comms and learn to be a bit more of a part of the community.

Any WvW events brings alot more Fairweathers, or being in T1 for so long.
    If you mean roaming specifically, there are too many cheese builds to avoid these days though, group roaming is much more fun.

• Sobx.1758Sobx.1758 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2019

Because they know they're bad and unless they can relatively safely 3v1, they stick to PvEing in wvw? It's actually slightly hilarious when high rank people do that as it's clear they literally just farmed wxp in zergs by pressing 2 keys like zombies. :sleeping:

• Clownmug.8357Clownmug.8357 Member ✭✭✭

Not sure why people seem so reluctant to fight lately. Just this weekend I had like 3 silver+ ranked people running away, then waypointing after I chased them for little bit. The funny part is I'm roaming as Renegade, so I have no idea how I could appear intimidating to them. :'(

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

Because people are afraid to die, in a video game.

Another derailing post ^ - Anet
    "Is there pvp stuff for this?" - "Absolutely, eh we actually have a new armor set coming soon." - "Woo!"
    "From the back of the room!, the one pvp fan! we got him! WaH!"
    || Stealth is a Terribad Mechanic ||

• @LadyHawk.5319 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:

Indeed!! It is so frustrating following a commander who just runs around a map looking for a fight, all the while our objectives are getting challenged or taken. "It's only paper", "I don't PPT".
    If you want a fight, go defend that tower. If you want a fight, take one of their objectives. They will respond. You will get a fight. Only running around looking for fights kills brain cells. And if you bite into that crust, you will find that the apple pie actually flavored the crust and made it tasty.

it seems all 3 servers are on the same discord and they all are in front of the castle alot off walls are down and no1 didt care and they stand face to face with ea other til some1 give the ok we fight and thats it and they fight ea other and thats it and nothing more

i think by my self is this really the wvw its pretty sad to watch
    maybe anet give me gm powers so i can roam my self ea area and maybe the other players wake up
    ore i kill all to other servers

and hope players understand wvw is for something els

• Hannelore.8153Hannelore.8153 Member ✭✭✭

Its getting really bad, mmhm.

If you want a serious fight, destroy the gates to a tower and just leave it down, don't cap it. Keep the guards down and watch as enemies just flood in to become bags for you, thinking they are defending when really they are falling into a trap.

Hannah | Daisuki[SUKI] Founder, FA/EB (formerly JQ) | Mains Mariyuuna/Tempest & Terakura/Spellbreaker | ♀♥♀

• shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭✭

most players do care about fights. just not by your terms or your opinion on how it should be conducted.

Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Michelin rated WvW guild since 2015. The gold standard. Never transferred, never reformed, adapting and reloading with or without Anet.

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

Weird. I always fight, at least 90% of the time I see people/groups engaging. @OP what server linking are you in?

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

• SoV.5139SoV.5139 Member ✭✭✭

That 15 person group doesnt have delusions of grandeur thinking they can handle your 40+ person blob.

That support build running back to their zerg doesnt have delusions of grandeur thinking they can handle your 1v1 ganking spec.

• kash.9213kash.9213 Member ✭✭✭✭

I take risks in WvW so I'm going to bite it trying to rescue someone or whatever. While I don't care if I get jumped on or I know someone is trying to flex on me because I got away with something earlier, a lot of players who are mostly taking part in guild raids to be with their guilds are hitting up a lot at once. Between lag, lopsided rushes, and corpse hopping a lot of squad only players are going to fine tune the art of staying with pack or bugging out.

Northern Shiverpeaks [EL]

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2019

Fights can be avoided, wich means rewards with poor effort.
    Full timezones vs empty timezone, link system stacking server that play at same time, against other timezones stacked, players queue in a server so have no opposition, a lot of stuff contributes for this to happens, imo was more than predictable.

At the end, If u can have rewards w/o fight, why people should fight????
    Imo it’s understandable people don’t want to fight, they are there only for rewards

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

People have no self respect left or came into WvW without any.

When I started playing eso I was complete garbage and would play exactly like these people in WvW play because it was the only way I could play and have any success. 2 years later I am still garbage in eso and still play that way. I just don't put any time into that game besides open world pve and a little rvr. I just don't care to get better. I literally logout of eso rvr when we aren't winning because I cannot do anything that I find fun.

It's the same with gw2 for so many, they just don't care to get better because it's casual play for them. Slap on a carryme build and go have fun collecting loot bags.

If people are not willing to go and play WvW when they are losing nor go out and solo roam when it's at the worst (being farmed over and over) it's the reason why small-scale in WvW is the way it is today.

Can't get good if you are never challenged,
    Can't be good if you never play.

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

i like fights but i choose my battles. >3< my dad hands aren't as fast as it was

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Justine.6351 said:

If people are not willing to go and play WvW when they are losing nor go out and solo roam when it's at the worst (being farmed over and over) it's the reason why small-scale in WvW is the way it is today.

Very well said.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• primatos.5413primatos.5413 Member ✭✭✭

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:
    What's a "FIGTHING"?

It´s a FIGHT THING ! :) a.. thing for .. fighting i thing ^^

• Lala.8752Lala.8752 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2019

because peoples who want to fight rq this game

• shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lala.8752 said:
    because peoples who want to fight rq this game

correction, people who couldn't handle losing fights rq this game.

Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Michelin rated WvW guild since 2015. The gold standard. Never transferred, never reformed, adapting and reloading with or without Anet.

• DeadlySynz.3471DeadlySynz.3471 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Shadowresli.3782 said:
    because there is no fighting in wvw, it died alongside GWEN.

It’s basically been like this since day 1. Only difference is you can replace condition with that awful meta of warriors and guardians leaping in and spamming #1. It was that meta when most people started leaving.

Most fights occur anyway in and around structures. Seldomly do we see open field fighting, even in year 1. There has never been much of a point to it

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@Justine.6351 said:

Very well said.

I have always said "In order to git gud, you much face many and those better"

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.