Warrior lack of sufficient self healing

One Kiss Away.9180

Yes my main Characters are Warrior and Guardian. Guardian has plent of self heals and condition removal, but lower overall ealth then a Warrior. The Warryuo has more overall gealth but very few ways to heal. It has Shake it off as a trait, a trait that heals you for a littke when you apply might but not mucj more in healing. I mainly play ny myself unless Sally is around and the Necro and Mesmer does hekp in healing, but alone you really have to watch your health.

@One Kiss Away.9180 said:I only use the healing signet as it heals for the most and recharges fast, and the Elite Signet as it applies might to help heal, but when your health starts to drop it drops fast. Shouts heal other players, never use a warhorse, and whats Soldiers Focus?

Almost everything in the game that affects other players also affects the caster, healshouts are al;so used to tank solo.

Try running spellbreaker with magebane tether, strength with might makes right and defense for adrenal health.

Paired with healing signet you get alot of hp regen.

Avoid taking dmg, with that build you can dodge ALOT also spellbreaker fullcounter when you see a big hit incoming to block it.

If you have 4 allied players around you swap out defense for tactic and use phalanx strength and the shout "for great justice"This will result in "for great justice healing you, with mmr, phalanx strength and mending might, for around 5k with the shout having ammo on low cd.

You can also use frenzy for 10 stacks might, resulting in even more heal for you.

(i guess you are talking about pve)

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:The difference being, guardian's heals are active for the most part, whereas warrior heals doing what it does best.

This. There are numerous ways to get sources of automatic healing as a warrior, not all of which get used by everyone. Running Rousing Resilience with Tempest runes is one way. Running Body Blow with runes of the Aristocracy and MMR is another. But, Might Makes Right, Forceful Greatsword, Healing Sig, and Adrenal Health is the easiest way.

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:The difference being, guardian's heals are active for the most part, whereas warrior heals doing what it does best.

how is guardian's heal active, aegis heal when block attack? or heal on dodge? standing in symbol heals?...these are all passives to me..you are healed by doing normal stuff that you would have done without these traits..

it always bugs me how these are considered active..when majority of warrior's healing now requires actually hitting the target.

@Lighter.5631 said:

how is guardian's heal active, aegis heal when block attack? or heal on dodge? standing in symbol heals?...these are all passives to me..you are healed by doing normal stuff that you would have done without these traits..

it always bugs me how these are considered active..when majority of warrior's healing now requires actually hitting the target.

Hey. Go play guardian? :DYou're pretty much complaining about the fact that you need to hit stuff as a warrior. That's what warrior does, it slaps things and that's perfectly ok imo. (yes, I know war's sustain isn't limited to that and so do you)

• Confused 1

@Sobx.1758 said:

Hey. Go play guardian? :DYou're pretty much complaining about the fact that you need to hit stuff as a warrior. That's what warrior does, it slaps things and that's perfectly ok imo.

i'm soloq plat 2 FB, i know how guard works.and i'm only trying to define what's considered passive or not which you are using too loosely

@Lighter.5631 said:

Hey. Go play guardian? :DYou're pretty much complaining about the fact that you need to hit stuff as a warrior. That's what warrior does, it slaps things and that's perfectly ok imo.

i'm soloq plat 2 FB, i know how guard works.

I'm not sure how that's relevant, but you might have misunderstood. I wasn't suggesting you don't know the class, I was suggesting that if you like one class over the other, you should play the class you prefer instead of trying to blur the lines between the 2 of them.

and i'm only trying to define what's considered passive or not which you are using too loosely

Ok. But it wasn't me.

• Confused 1

warrior is rather even good at self healing, you got enough mobility skills to heal yourself up while you dance around your foes. u might have too many offense skills on the right bar, especially spellbreaker is brutally good at keep enemies on distance till he can heal up fully or nearly again. for pve reasons u could even have a full toughness build on your 2nd weaponset with shield and some healingsigil if u need / want that. the shield alone yet manouvers you out of the biggest dmg-bubble in most occasions.

@One Kiss Away.9180 said:Yes my main Characters are Warrior and Guardian. Guardian has plent of self heals and condition removal, but lower overall ealth then a Warrior. The Warryuo has more overall gealth but very few ways to heal. It has Shake it off as a trait, a trait that heals you for a littke when you apply might but not mucj more in healing. I mainly play ny myself unless Sally is around and the Necro and Mesmer does hekp in healing, but alone you really have to watch your health.

Check your build and fiddle around with what skills fits your play style. You really shouldn't have any problems staying alive in pve with full zerker gear.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Aeolus.3615 said:Buff healing signet XD

:lol:

Need moarz green numbers.

Healing signet should have a trait: signets perform better the more signets u have, since signets are tied to magic rituals and the chosen.

It does: Signet Mastery. Adept tier in Arms. CD reduction, +100 Ferocity per signet used, and if you hit someone below 50% hp you get a proc of Signet of Might, which also gives +100 ferocity along with unblockable attacks and 10 stacks of might.

@Sobx.1758 said:

i'm soloq plat 2 FB, i know how guard works.

I'm not sure how that's relevant, but you might have misunderstood. I wasn't suggesting you don't know the class, I was suggesting that if you like one class over the other, you should play the class you prefer instead of trying to blur the lines between the 2 of them.

and i'm only trying to define what's considered passive or not which you are using too loosely

Ok. But it wasn't me.

never for once i mentioned my preference in the comment, as i said im just questioning the use of term passive and active

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Healing signet should have a trait: signets perform better the more signets u have, since signets are tied to magic rituals and the chosen.

It does: Signet Mastery. Adept tier in Arms. CD reduction, +100 Ferocity per signet used, and if you hit someone below 50% hp you get a proc of Signet of Might, which also gives +100 ferocity along with unblockable attacks and 10 stacks of might.

Oh yah ._. totally forgot about it, 10sec of unblockables if i recall.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Fairly useful trait even if you don't have a signet equipped.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

6 seconds, and technically it doesnt boost the effect of a signet, it gives the unique ferocity buff (i still liked the preci more, for builds with no preci in gear)But you are not healing more from healing sig, or get more buffs from rage.

6 seconds, and technically it doesnt boost the effect of a signet, it gives the unique ferocity buff (i still liked the preci more, for builds with no preci in gear)But you are not healing more from healing sig, or get more buffs from rage.

No boost other than CD reduction and extra DPS.