Guild Banners Disappear Very Quickly

@Hannelore.8153 said:That's strange, usually I see the same guild banners for hour on end, sometimes even days (instead of the 30min they advertise). Maybe they made an attempt to fix this since it was making encounters annoying in PvE with 5-10 trollbanners in every fight?

Yes, that was how it was not long ago. I used to always be able to visit WVW to pick up banner buffs. Now the banners are scarcely seen, and when I tried dropping one in Kourna it seemed to disappear as soon as I left the map.

@Glass Hand.7306 said:

@Hannelore.8153 said:That's strange, usually I see the same guild banners for hour on end, sometimes even days (instead of the 30min they advertise). Maybe they made an attempt to fix this since it was making encounters annoying in PvE with 5-10 trollbanners in every fight?

Yes, that was how it was not long ago. I used to always be able to visit WVW to pick up banner buffs. Now the banners are scarcely seen, and when I tried dropping one in Kourna it seemed to disappear as soon as I left the map.

Thats how they work if the one who places them leave the map they vanish

• 2 months later...