Hidden Wardrobe Skins a Bug or an intended change?! (fashion wars emergency!)

Nor.2057

Ive been an altoholic (all cllasses all genders and races + a bank mule 10 chars) and Fashion Wars has been the goal of my game (alongside achievement progression) anyway the most important activity of mixing up gear pieces is at an alarming state in regards to the wardrobe...

There are more than 300 skins not appearing on wardrobe in order to preview it seems they have this hidden until unlock in its code! , how can i easily now prepare myself for the adventure of making my gear mix for this new toon build! its such a headache going to the text link list of hidden items!! (worst i cant find a list that can be sorted by weight!)

current list to date: https://reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/72sqwu/skins_currently_hidden_from_the_wardrobe_spoilers/

Praised be Joko that this is just a bug that its intended to be fixed ASAP...or...is it a new change that will be implemented more and more gear pieces are introduced?! i beg of you please show all of em on wardrobe its something that motivates to play!!

Most of them are already availiable. Anet didnt know how do good Ads for their expansions.

They shoulda have a ingame collection tab like neverwinter, so the players are encouraged to play that part of the game, for skins, titles, etc.

I did not even know how warbeast skin was fantastic until I saw someone using in-game.

I do not like reddits forums or have to open Dulfy to find out what's available in the expansion. Dulfy himself since the middle of LS3 stopped doing post on all skins, minis available when LS3/expansions came out.

Pls Anet!!!

Definitely its so much better to make mixed armors with the preview in-game! (unless there is a tool outside of the game like that) but how long has it been like this i notice the armor that revenant was promoted back in HoT still hasnt been added...dont tell me this issue has been happening since HoT release?!?!?! :'( :o :/

@ugrakarma.9416 said:Most of them are already availiable. Anet didnt know how do good Ads for their expansions.

They shoulda have a ingame collection tab like neverwinter, so the players are encouraged to play that part of the game, for skins, titles, etc.

I did not even know how warbeast skin was fantastic until I saw someone using in-game.

I do not like reddits forums or have to open Dulfy to find out what's available in the expansion. Dulfy himself since the middle of LS3 stopped doing post on all skins, minis available when LS3/expansions came out.

Pls Anet!!!

Dulfy is a she :)

Archived