i think fort aspenwood is a great server

Stand The Wall.6987

@Hannelore.8153 said:

@Hannelore.8153 said:As long as you close the team chat at least, FA has some of the weirdest discussions I've ever seen.

example? :3 what do you consider weird

Lets just say that people on FA seem to love each other very, very much. (18+)

mmm i'll assume it's like oh i like your 18+ number of shoes. etc., mwahaha because you didn't specify.

disclaimer ~

while I do like fa as a server, this post was created to test the limits of the "no match up threads allowed" policy. being a true enlightened being, if it was closed I was going to proceed to screenshot the message saying so in trash and post it on the "request bg get link" thread and scream favoritism at the top of my under developed lungs.

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:disclaimer ~

while I do like fa as a server, this post was created to test the limits of the "no match up threads allowed" policy. being a true enlightened being, if it was closed I was going to proceed to screenshot the message saying so in trash and post it on the "request bg get link" thread and scream favoritism at the top of my under developed lungs.

imo I think thats more of a matchup thread than this, so I see your point and support you good sir and/or madam.

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:disclaimer ~

To be fair, the Piken one screams ‘matchup’ more than either of them.

@Cerpin.7839 said:

@MELORD.5013 said:you do know that FA is just some Old Mag players that left the server

Not even close... There might be a few, but most of FA is players that have been there for years.

Well, folks from Mag left years ago, so...

I was one of them. FA has a ton of former Mag. It wasn't recent.

Because FA and Mag are lovers. I know of quite a few FA players who left for Mag and then came back to FA over the years. I'm sure it's been both ways.